ThinkBusiness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThinkBusiness

Candidate Interview Review

Editorial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ThinkBusiness (Vienna, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of talking about ideas for the publication and what type of plans one would have going forward for the following aspects of the company: editorial concept, definition of the target market, magazine footprint, publication layout, competitor analysis, and implementation calendar.

The process was in depth and, in actuality, spanned a significant period of time. However, the formal interview phase took just a single day.

The most difficult aspect of the interview and vetting process was to ensure that there was a market for the content that we offered. In retrospect, the exchange of ideas between us created a top class publication that serves the public very well. In fact, quite a few readers have mentioned that they save every single copy of the publication for future reference.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal concept of the magazine and the target market(s) it's supposed to service?   Answer Question
    • How long do you think the magazine will take to create and get operational?   Answer Question