Thompson Coburn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Thompson Coburn

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thompson Coburn

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Thompson Coburn.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. I interviewed three separate times and never heard anything. Then three months later I was called in for yet another interview and never heard anything after this interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset partner/client knowing the issue wasn't your fault?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thompson Coburn (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Once I completed a lengthy online questionnaire and submitted my resume, I was contacted by an HR Recruiter. The recruiter set up a time for me to come in and meet. Once there, I met with the recruiter for about 30 minutes before meeting with the people who would be my immediate supervisors.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thompson Coburn (Washington, DC) in July 2018.

Interview

I was contacted about the position by an agency. I still had to fill out the very long and complicated online application on the firm's website. Interview was conducted by HR in St. Louis via video conference. Then I met with the office manager in DC. I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with low morale?   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thompson Coburn (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

The online interview/screening process is a nightmare. Pack your bags and be prepared to stay awhile. The form is longer than a college textbook, incredibly tedious, and unnecessarily complicated. This is also the case if you're applying for a position from within. It was literally exhausting to complete. The personal interviews were pleasant and much more to the point, but then there is a seemingly endless battery of tests you must sit in a tiny room and complete. All-in-all, I feel a resume and an interview or two should suffice for a legal secretary position.