Three Point Executives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Three Point Executives Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Three Point Executives

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oak Park, IL).

Interview

First interview very standard where you just describe yourself and past experiences. They asked me to come back for a second round interview that day, which wasn't really an interview but rather shadowing an employee making sales.

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience. They asked me about my background and my future goals. They also checked my skills and how I would fit into the job if I was offered one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me within 20 minutes of applying (this could've been good or bad). I set up an interview 2 days from then. The interview was very short and easy. However the lady I interviewed with seemed to "beat around the bush" with exactly what I would be doing and how I would be getting paid. When I asked about payment she asked how much I wanted to get paid and said it would be week by week. Depending on how much I wanted there may or may not be a quota that week.. This was very odd to me. She also said they had only been around a year but she had been with them for 8 years??? They wanted me to come in later that day to shadow someone but I declined and moved on. This was not the type of company I was looking for and didn't seem like they had much of a structure.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Quick process. Phone, in-person & shadow interview. Everyone was very nice and it seems like a great environment. Not an all day in office job, but with the benefits it's a good compromise if you prefer an office 9-5 setting.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose the University you are attending? & why did you choose your major?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to the this company?
      What are your skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but the benefits are great so there's no need for a negotiation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

They didn't want to allow me to interview over the phone, they insisted I travel to Chicago for an interview and I later learned why. They then ask you to come and shadow someone on the job. They lied about the position having a base salary on the phone most likely to get me to spend 4 hours driving to Chicago and maybe just accepting the job out of desperation.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?
      How will you benefit the company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oak Brook, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then was immediately called in to job shadow for the day. The girl doing the job shadowing was very unprofessional. She was swearing the entire time and kept talking about how she was gonna retire by 30 and become a millionaire. It was very strange and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about previous work experience and what are my best qualities.   Answer Question

The job itself seemed very dull.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three Point Executives.

Interview

The process went pretty quickly which surprised me! A lot of places can take weeks until they contact you regarding an application, I appreciated the quick response. I received a call for the initial phone screening prior to setting up an interview.

I had a difficult time finding the location but they were very understanding and helpful in guiding me to the correct location. I arrived and the woman at the front desk was very welcoming and made me feel at ease before my interview. I was early so I had to wait for a few minutes before they were able to see me. The actual interview was fairly relaxed as well, I felt as if I could open up more. I was asked a few question and we went over my qualifications prior to being explained the position. Afterwards I was asked to come in for a second interview, which I enjoyed being able to see a day in the life, rather than make my own assumptions about the description of the position.

I was impressed with the process, I felt it was very informative and quick. I was not left waiting for a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

Don't waste your time with this company, it's just another pyramid scheme. The office, which is very nice, is extremely bare bones and looks like it's temporarily rented or switched around with a new name every few months as they reinvent their scam. I was told about a very extensive interview process that would determine if there would be a second interview, only to be offered that second interview seconds later. The compensation structure told to me on the phone was the exact opposite of that told to me during the interview as well. Be careful if they are very vague with details and keep alluding towards non existent advancement opportunities. You'll know if it happens because that's the main highlight of their scam script.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick the college you went to? Why did you pick the major you did?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell me about your upbringing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here? What attracted you to the company?   Answer Question

The person interviewing me took notes using a permanent marker, all of which were completely irrelevant to my responses to the questions asked. So that was very unprofessional. But that's just a minor detail. The main reason I declined is because this company is a front, along with the other one in the office (Jonathan Wesley) for the same pyramid scheme that's been recruiting and wasting time of hopeful job seekers around the Chicagoland area for years. Trust me, you don't want this job unless you want to go door to door bothering business owners trying to sell office supplies.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three Point Executives (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Phone call screening lasting 15 minutes. Invited into first interview. Friendly setting, made to feel welcome. Positive questions, but nothing unusual. Invited to second interview, where I was told more about the day to day events. However, wasn't told it was cold calling door to door which isn't what I was looking for. As soon as I realised this was the case it was too late. This needs to be made clearer. Excellent progression available within company, but not the type of work I was looking for.

Account Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three Point Executives.

Interview

It started out with an in-person interview and led to a second interview which functioned as job shadow, in which I shadowed the manager I interviewed with. Overall, the second interview gave me good insight into what the position actually would entail (a lot of direct marketing with a focus on door-to-door B2B sales) but I wish that was more clearly communicated earlier on in the job description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are the different forms of marketing?   Answer Question