Tift Regional Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tift Regional Health System Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tift Regional Health System

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tift Regional Health System (Tifton, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. Although, I was ready to be hired that day, their process takes longer than I anticipated. If you are chosen then you have to be interviewed by the department manager. After that, you may or may not have to be interviewed by your co-workers.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tift Regional Health System (Tifton, GA).

Interview

Conference room with 8-10 people around the table. Behavioral questions are common. Individuals from different departments were present and all asked questions. The mood was tense and serious, it wasn't laid back.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tift Regional Health System (Tifton, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The initial interview is with the Human Resources Manager. If you meet all the qualifications for the job a group panel interview with 5 department managers is scheduled. any departments that are interested in hiring you will then make an offer and you choose which job you will take. Once an offer is accepted, they will schedule a day for you to complete physical, drug test and background check.