Tighe & Bond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.6

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tighe & Bond (Worcester, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview all around was pretty relaxed. It was a little bit awkward because 2 interviewers dialed in from another office, but this worked out alright. They asked very good questions that were relevant to my level of experience (a soon to be college grad). I felt like everyone was genuinely interested in hearing about my project work and past experience. Only downside was that it seemed to take awhile to hear back, however, I interviewed rather early in their recruiting process.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tighe & Bond (Middletown, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

There were three interviewers on the panel. Some were good but a senior manager who dialed in from a different office was, in my view, unprofessional. I felt like he was more interested in my current firm and treated the interview as an information extracting exercise rather than asking about my skills and expertise.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewers named a specific project I worked on and asked if it went over budget? this questions felt more like knowing my current firm's capabilities.   1 Answer

Water and Wastewater Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tighe & Bond in January 2016.

Interview

I met with two people, one being a project manager. It wasn't very stressful or intense. Both people were friendly and welcoming. They were mostly asking to expand upon what I had on my resume and discussing topics based on that. Other topics included course work and projects I have done in my college courses.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tighe & Bond (Westfield, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview from a project manager asking what I knew about the company. A week later, an in person interview was scheduled. When I attended the interview in the main office, two project managers and the vice president were at the table asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• I was basically asked to explain my resume. Questions were asked about class projects, past internships and future goals. Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Interview

This was a very easy interview in that it felt more like a conversation. I met with 3 people for my first interview and all of them were very excited to talk about their jobs/experiences. It felt very welcoming. The questions were all very standard.

There were two interviews. One with the group I would be working with and the other upper management. Again, a very easy interview. Very welcoming feeling from everyone.