Titan Security Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Titan Security Group

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

After my 1st interview I had to do a background check when that came back I did drug screening fingerprinting once that cleared I was given a 2nd interview & I accepted my job offer

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose titan?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Overland Park, KS) in Dec 2019

Interview

Met up with an individual and we both got to know a bit about each other. Talked about different scenarios from previous jobs dealing with people and how I handled the situation also informed him about me being a responsible person that is willing to learn and become a asset to the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2019

Interview

Within a week of submitting an application I was given an interview. I went through 2 interviews, the first one was a interview with a hiring manager and the second one was with the site manager. 1st interview was standard, they ask if you have experience in security and in customer service. If all goes well, you will be scheduled for the 2nd interview with site manager. If you get a second interview, your chances of being hired increase drastically. At second interview, if the site manager hires you, you will be given a contingent offer. You'll also immediately get a drug test. The drug test is a urine test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Titan Security Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group

Interview

Easy interview. Why do i want to work for Titan security. Asked about previous jobs and duties. Why should we hire you. Second interview scheduled . I don’t know what else to type but yeah apply online get an interview

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

They'll call you in and do on-site drug screen and question your experience. Avoid floating if possible, otherwise be prepared to jump from location to location with a rotating schedule.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2016

Interview

quick it was actually a job fair and i got hired on the spot unfortunately i didnt get offered what they where offering on indeed to pay but i took it anyway however i hear alot of people telling me i can do it theres alot of female security guards so i tried i was very shocked i even got it the first site shot me down because i couldnt do overnight and i ended up at another site

Interview Questions
  • am i availble especially if im mandatory

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied for multiple positions online. Call back less than a week later, for no particular position, & was asked in for an interview. Easy, laid back interview process. 2 in person interviews, same day. One with HR & another with an account manager. Drug test & background check also done that day. Offered position a day or two later & orientation a week after.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an irate resident?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Pretty simple interview. You will be asked why you are a good candidate, and will give you some scenarios. Nothing too crazy, just think before you answer the questions.

8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2013

Interview

Very brief, low-key talk with HR manager. There apparently was no need for any related security/police work in your background. I think the key was how honest and reliable you might be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2012

Interview

Very straight forward. Asked why I wanted the job, and basic questions about my personal history. They also asked whether I had experience dealing with the public at large. History and knowledge of millenium park is definitely need and will give you a leg up in the process. Prior security experience really opens the door as well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews