Topgolf Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 367 of over 367 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Topgolf

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Awesome, very active process and fun. Not like an normal Formal interview, great place to work good perks and free family meals while you are working. Free golf is a plus.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions to get to know personality
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf (United States)

Interview

The interview process was great! It really reflects the company as a whole and lays a good foundation for making connections within the company. It was more fun than a normal interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a superior and how did you handle it?
  • Why do you want to work for Topgolf?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf (United States)

Interview

It is a group inter not a traditional interview It will last almost four hours but it’s full of fun and dancing .You will also be golfing of course is a group inter not a traditional interview It will last almost four hours but it’s full of

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Kansas City, KS)

Interview

large group hiring process. not a huge fan of how they do it because it is very informal and not what you would expect. they give you know warning of what it is like beforehand. i can see how it shows who can get out of their comfort zones though.

Interview Questions
  • there were more team building things versus actual quesitons

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf (United States)

Interview

It was an energetic group interview that split into a speed dating type set up. During these quick question and answers with the managers you cover availability, position interviewing for, and a mock trial of your position.

Interview Questions
  • 1.A mock server trial 2.What’s your favorite drink on the menu ? 3.Why do you want to work for Top Golf?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX)

Interview

group interview. Everyone is in a room and you basically show your personality. To get someones attention, you basically make a fool of yourself. You dont need any sort of skill. Its just awkward.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite thing to do Where are you from why do you want to work here

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (United States)

Interview

It was a lot of fun! Lots of dancing! They want to hire happy and energetic people. If you’re an energetic person that doesn’t mind working a lot on your feet this is a great job for you.

Interview Questions
  • The questions change a lot so it’ll always be something different

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Orlando, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was awesome and fun and not like any interview I’ve ever been to. They followed Covid protocols and social distancing . All the associates were friendly and helpful and they had the best enthusiasm

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topgolf (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their junior level recruiters based on my resume on LinkedIn and set up a screening call through email. Screening call was about an hour- mostly work background and a few sales figures from previous places I had worked. All seemed to be going well. After sending my “thank you” email from the screening call, I was contacted by a more senior level recruiter to arrange a Zoom interview with her and the Director of Operations (2 levels up) for the new location. I did an extensive amount of research in preparation and was feeling pretty confident, as I have always represented well in “in person” interviews. I tested the lighting, sound, and picked out a suit (it IS an interview, even if it happens in your living room). My interviewers were a couple minutes late to the Zoom (no big deal). The Director of Ops started with a “tell me about you as a person- not relating to your work”. This caught me a little off guard, as A) I’m pretty humble and don’t like to toot my own horn, and B) aren’t job interviews supposed to be about the professional, not the personal? In any respect, I tried to navigate as best as I could, sharing a few hobbies, (I like to play guitar, work with my hands, creative writing, GOLF). Then we went through a few other questions about my work history. He gave me a little history on his time with TG. When it was time for my questions, I asked for more clarity on the management structure, as well as what he (Director of Ops) was looking for in a perfect F&B Manager. The recruiter was completely mute the entire time, which I thought was a little odd, but hey- it’s their world that I’m trying to join. I asked them how they maintain proper communication with such a large team (a well known challenge in the industry), and they sort of chuckled it off with a “well, that’s the big trick, isn’t it?!?” But didn’t really come back with anything. We also didn’t really get into specifics about my work history- something I’d imagine would be in a subsequent interview perhaps? They finished the 49 minute interview by telling me they would give me a status update by the end of the next week (which was Xmas week). I sent my thank you emails, got a response immediately from the recruiter reiterating the timeline. As Xmas was on the Friday, I waited (with no contact) until the following Wednesday (15 days after the Zoom) before reaching out with a follow up email to the two interviewers. I received a call from the junior recruiter that had initially “found me” with a rejection. She said she thought our call went great, and she got positive feedback from the Zoom, but they were going with someone else. I did the obligatory “I hope you keep me in mind for future opportunities” and wished her a happy new year. The biggest disappointment was how enamored I had become with this opportunity. I don’t really feel like I was seriously considered based on my qualifications for the role, but rather how well I was “liked” in my initial impression (over Zoom) to what could’ve been my bosses’ boss. I also find it kind of unprofessional to “ghost” an applicant- I firmly believe that if I hadn’t been persistent in my follow up, I would have been left hanging. It would have also been nice to get a candid reason and feedback from my interviewers as to why I lost out on the next step, rather than just to push the brush-off to the junior recruiter to deliver a generic “yeah, I’m not sure what went wrong”. It’s a shame- looks like an exciting company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Lake Mary, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was hired to help open the venue! So it was a mass hiring event. It was sort of like speed dating. I met a lot of different managers who gave me a bit of insight into their department and then kept moving. It was very fun, interactive, fast paced and informative!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Chattanooga, TN)

Interview

Less professional than I am used to. The interviewer wore a T-Shirt and shorts. There were both professional and personality questions, but one was odd in my opinion (written below).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Interviews