KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Topgolf Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 509 of over 509 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Topgolf

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

Good experience. Welcoming, friendly, warm, clear expectations. Did not mention salary, so would advise to include this with job description. Gave a good feel of the company during interview. Given chance to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in food and beverage?
    Answer Question

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

Fun interview process that allows you to get to know all positions available and what each job entails. Interview is aimed at getting to know your personality to see how you fit with the team. Lots of games and movement, getting to know different managers and associates across all areas of the venue.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are randomly selected but they want you to be social
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Topgolf

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Topgolf

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

When going to the interview, make sure to be comfortable, plain jeans and comfortable shoes. The process first starts off with a ice breaker then to dancing to get everyone comfortable. Then after they will split all the interviewees into separate groups. After, they will begin to ask questions and do a series of test if you are capable of getting the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

Unfortunately, the person who normally did the interviews was out of the office for the week and they didn't reschedule. After waiting for about ten minutes, I met with someone else who just asked a few cursory questions for about five minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

Fun , edgy , interesting it was a great experience but is a group hiring event . They let you play and pull you aside to ask questions then you know by the end of the night

Interview Questions
  • If I was a raindrop where would I land?

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

Very standard, typical questions. Normal sit down situation with managers to chat about experience and job qualifications. Had one manager and then brought in another to ask additional questions. Said they would have an answer within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

The interview process was easy, fun, and exciting! They do group like interviews and get to meet actually people who currently work their in the positions you’ll be working. It is a fun way to keep everyone involved and interested.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work at topgolf?

Topgolf

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf

Interview

First of all, it was a quick opening by introducing myself. Next, i was asked about the strengths and weaknesses. Next is about the account knowledge and skills. Last but not least, they asked me about the accounting software SQL

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxon Hill, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topgolf (Oxon Hill, MD)

Interview

Very fun and welcoming interview. It’s not your typical interview. You are there with others and they do a speed interview with games and also have us free chips and salsa. Probably the most fun interview I’ve ever been on!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Very easy to navigate. They made the process of applying to the actual interview very pleasant. The hiring managers were super nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend the job based on the interview process alone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 509 Interviews

Topgolf Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Topgolf as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.10 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Bayhost and Bartender rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Guest Services and Bay Host roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Topgolf takes an average of 10 days when considering 538 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Server had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Bay Host roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 5 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Topgolf according to 538 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 28.60%