Topgolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2018

2.1

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topgolf (Miami, FL).

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by a video interview. Was asked to come in for an in-person interview and present a PowerPoint presentation. They seemed impressed by my presentation, however, no answer to my follow up email and absolutely no contact after. I am disappointed in their lack on communication after the final interview.

Busser Interview

Interview

Different, games, and dancing. It took about one hour and 30 minutes, however the process will take longer depending on the location. But for those people applying to all of the locations, you just need to impress the observers to get hired

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Topgolf (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It's like one big "party". Started with 30 minutes of dancing in a room, then team building exercises. Very strange process; I don't understand how they fill jobs without knowing each person individually.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people (William, Tim, and Daniel); took about an hour. William made me feel comfortable and offered information about the staff and job description and made a true attempt to get to know me on a personal level. If hired they'll send you forms to fill out and the sooner you fill them out, the sooner you can start. I was hired for a full-time dishwashing job and was told there is an opportunity to move up in the company. Very relaxed atmosphere during the interview.

Bayhost Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Topgolf.

Interview

It is a 3 hour interview in different stages with groups of applicants and associates. If you can prepare anything, make sure you prepare for what you will do for your heart 90 second hot spot. Sing, dance, tell jokes, or an interesting story... Anything! You have never interviewed like this! Leave the stress and bring your Edgy Spirit.

Interview Questions

• You have 90 seconds to do anything. Go!   1 Answer

Golf Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Topgolf.

Interview

Spent about 3 hours doing group activities. This assessed your ability to work with others. Then we were individually pulled during the activities to sit in a room for three 60-second long interviews. You start at one table, answer questions for 60 seconds, you go to the next, answer questions there, then the last one you have to demonstrate a talent or something. So pretty laid-back.

Barback Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The entire process lasts about 3 hours and is a complete waste of time. The first hour is spent dancing as a bunch of middle aged men watch you and their young co workers try to cheer you on. The interview panel itself lasts a few minutes. At one point one of the interviewers looked me up and down and asked me if I know what a barback does with a smirk. The entire thing is very fake and I can't imagine they end up hiring anyone any good if they have to do it twice a month.

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Miami, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Very fun they just ask you to be yourself you will play games dance they just wanna see your personality and see if you can be fun so come and have fun be yourself

Bay Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Fishers, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

Unique and exciting interview process. Definitely more of a party vibe versus a traditional interview. There is nothing to study or prep for - just go with it, have fun, and let your personality show through. I could see a very introverted person taking a while to warm up, but everyone there was very encouraging and enthusiastic.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf in November 2017.

Interview

The interview is basically a big party and you get to be yourself and have fun and you’re divided into groups and you come up with ideas. There a 3 panel boards you have to go through and big dance session and like multiple ballon games