Topgolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.1

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter by phone. Amazingly, like a previous post, the dude yawned his way during my interview. Seems that it's a trend. Fairly standard phone screen.

Interview Questions

• We have open cubes, music and beer in the office. You ok with that?   Answer Question

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf in November 2017.

Interview

The interview is basically a big party and you get to be yourself and have fun and you’re divided into groups and you come up with ideas. There a 3 panel boards you have to go through and big dance session and like multiple ballon games

Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Topgolf.

Interview

I have never been to an interview quite like they have at Top Golf. I had so much fun and got to know so many different people. Did all kinds of interactive activities (Rick Flare Whoo). This was such an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us anything about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Huntsville, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Definitely a different expierience. Some people will say that the interview time was way to short, about 90 seconds at each station, but they were taking notes and watching you the entire time. Really fun and an excellent representation of the business as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you've gone out of your way for someone?   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Miami, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview is very unique. It just like a party...
    Enjoy yourself during interview and let them to remember your name than you will get a job
    Be active, nice, and keep smiling

Guest Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Topgolf.

Interview

Wild! Large group environments that break out into smaller groups. Very quick one-on-ones. Be ready to dance for 3+ hours. This is a team hiring process. They have people motivating others while encouraging to be involved.

Interview Questions

• Dancing through the process was beyond different but clearly they are looking for people with energy and confidence.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

At first the interview process went well. I was recruited and had two phone interviews, then two interviews at the corporate office. The recruiter asked for my references and contacted them. Then all of a sudden no communication. I called after a week and asked for an update, no answer and no return phone call. A few days later I got an email that they would get back to me in a few days. After another week, I got a rejection email. I feel that this was unprofessional and not courteous to string me along. It left a bad taste in my mouth about this company.

Global Partnerships Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I found the job posting a couple of months ago and was incredibly interested in the position. It seemed intellectually engaging and everything I read about the company seemed to indicate that they are great to work for. I applied for the position on a Monday and received an email that Friday asking to set up a phone interview. I cleared time for the next Monday, gave the interviewer 5 minutes before calling, but no answer. I then attempted to contact then via email, but no response until ast least half an hour after the interview was scheduled. Not sure exactly what the issue was, but we reschedule for the next Wednesday. Same deal. The recruiter missed the interview again. Since I was still interested in the position, I decided to give them one more chance and rescheduled for the next day. We had the interview and I thought we really clicked. The recruiter then said they would like to habe ne interview with the director of the department. Great, we're finally moving along. It took almost 2 weeks for them to get back to me to schedule the interview, but hey I wanted the job so I was willing to work with them. The night before, I created a mockup data visualization based on information on their website. This interview lasted about 15 minutes when it was scheduled for 30. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I interview well, so I was surprised by how quickly it went. At the end, they did not ask if I had any questions and did not mention the visualization I created for them, which took me several hours to create. 2 weeks later I sent a followup email reiterating my interest in the position along with indication that I had been following the company in the news. No response. Later that week I received an offer from another co., so I sent Topgolf an email withdrawing myself from consideration. Received a response 5 min. later asking me to come in the next week. I passed. If you aren't ready to hire, please do not post the listing. This is a candidate's market.

Bay Host/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

They had dancing and games followed by three small panel interviews. We were taught the wobble and played corn hole with some of the associates. While the interview was casual, they clearly only wanted very high energy, uneducated employees. They asked everyone's age in the small group interviews and asked if I had or wanted children. During the panel interview they hold a 90 second X factor style set up where they tell the candidates to do whatever they want. The whole process was highly unprofessional and I will be filing a complaint with the company because of the personal questions that are irrelevant to job experience or ability to perform.

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

After being contacted to come in for an interview. You will have an initial face to face with Dept manager. Afterwards a Tour of the facility. Once past the initial stage there is a working interview that takes place in the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Kitchen Management Style   1 Answer