Topgolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Topgolf.

Interview

I have never been to an interview quite like they have at Top Golf. I had so much fun and got to know so many different people. Did all kinds of interactive activities (Rick Flare Whoo). This was such an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us anything about yourself.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

At first the interview process went well. I was recruited and had two phone interviews, then two interviews at the corporate office. The recruiter asked for my references and contacted them. Then all of a sudden no communication. I called after a week and asked for an update, no answer and no return phone call. A few days later I got an email that they would get back to me in a few days. After another week, I got a rejection email. I feel that this was unprofessional and not courteous to string me along. It left a bad taste in my mouth about this company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really fun and unlike anything I've ever experienced. Initially, I did a web interview and from there I went into the 2 day interview process. Our first day of interviews, everyone (Topgold flew people in from all over the nation) met at Topgolf and we got introduced to a lot of top performing managers. The next day, we went to Home Office in Dallas. We did a group presentation, the interviewees gave us a template and we had to put it together and present it in about 30 mins. After that, we broke out of our groups and did 1:1 interviews. Each of us had two different 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Topgolf (Naperville, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

crazy stupid fun and lots of energy. people were dancing, singing, juggling, it was a lot of chaotic fun. Just be yourself and you will do fine. Resume is not required and you should have an open availability

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself in 90 secs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Topgolf (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was nothing I had ever experienced before. There were games, music and snacks to make people feel more comfortable. The company watched how we interacted with one another.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Open hiring event. Sign up and go prepared for an extremely lax and unique interview unlike any other. You can wear shorts and hats. Dress comfortable because you will be doing a lot of moving and upbeat activities.

Walk in and listen to music, play games, and mingle with other potential new hires. Then let the activities begin!

Interview Questions

• You've got 60 seconds to make us remember you, and GO! (X-FACTOR)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

It's called XFactor, you show up and interview with like 50 other people. You dance, play topgolf, and have 2 minute "panel" interview where you are free to do whatever you want. You also have 2 sit down interviews with managers that last 2 minutes. Its a rotation process, very quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a 3hour event of games, dancing, team building excercises and 3- 90 second interviews. Be yourself and dont hold back. Have fun! They are looking for people with fun personalities and who can be quick on their feet. If you are self-conscious and a wall flower you may get lost in the mix.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (South Jordan, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

There was about 30-40 applicants for all different positions along with 20 experienced topgolf employees, a DJ playing music and we were asked to square dance while apparently being evaluated. We were put into groups and asked to create an event for families to attend.
    The actual interview consisted of 4 different tables with multiple managers at each and spent 30-90 seconds at each table totaling about 3 minutes of total interview time.
    I believe the involvement in the waiting area is the key but the entire thing was ridiculous and doesn't represent my experience as a customer of Topgolf. I see no point in the whole charade!

Interview Questions

• You have 90 seconds to tell us about yourself... Ready? Go!!!   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topgolf (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It is a group interview with lots of dancing and teamwork games and of the wall presentation. With only a few minutes of 1 on 1 interviewing questions. They want to see your personality and make sure that you fit with the companies core values and the people that they hire.

Interview Questions

• You had 60 seconds to tell them about yourself   1 Answer

Building Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topgolf (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Very easy process got the job first time I went in for first interview I didn't like the fact they started me out with the same pay of someone who didn't have experience

Interview Questions

• When were you able to start   1 Answer