Toronto Rehab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toronto Rehab

Research Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

The employer took me onto a tour around their labs and explained their ongoing projects to me. They are friendly and hospitable. At the end, the entire team came up to me and introduced themselves.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab.

Interview

Applied online. After their initial screening of your resume, they asked me to fill out a personal questionnaire, send transcripts, and send 2 references. Just wanted to see what my education and technical competencies were. After receiving all these materials, they bring you in for a personal interview. A lab coordinator and not the head scientist interviews you. It makes sense since the scientist has more important things to do.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty standard. Just asked me to describe myself and went through each experience on my resume. I felt like my interviewer cut apart my resume. It was not a good feeling during that interview.   Answer Question

Co-op Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through my university's job portal for a co-op position . I met with the principal investigator as well as a senior research assistant I would be working with through Skype.

Interview Questions

• What is one word that your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

submit application online, had one round interview with 4 or 5 staff including medical director and program manager. basic personality questions regarding to management. and some questions regarding to the documentation skills, presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were selected for this position to add some values to the existing program   1 Answer