Toronto Rehab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toronto Rehab Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toronto Rehab

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab.

Interview

Applied online. After their initial screening of your resume, they asked me to fill out a personal questionnaire, send transcripts, and send 2 references. Just wanted to see what my education and technical competencies were. After receiving all these materials, they bring you in for a personal interview. A lab coordinator and not the head scientist interviews you. It makes sense since the scientist has more important things to do.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty standard. Just asked me to describe myself and went through each experience on my resume. I felt like my interviewer cut apart my resume. It was not a good feeling during that interview.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Rehab (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

submit application online, had one round interview with 4 or 5 staff including medical director and program manager. basic personality questions regarding to management. and some questions regarding to the documentation skills, presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were selected for this position to add some values to the existing program   1 Answer