Torrent Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

3.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was online. It was a scam. They asked a few interview questions asked me to complete some reports and 5hen asked if I would accept a check to buy the software needed to do the job. I immediately became sceptical as for most the software would already be installed with equipment provided.

Interview Questions

• They asked my name
      Address
      If I could meet the requirements
      And if I have a bank account to accept the check   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through job portal for IPR in formulation development and able to converted into Skype interview call after formal basic round. My interview was started around 10:30 and wrapped up at 11:15.

In 45 minutes interview, they started from basic technical to core IPR. Tried to dig me up. I answered almost all the questions which they asked, but i am working with outsourcing company so i am very strong in technical and theoretical section. Unfortunately i don't have enough pragmatic experience in Para IV filing, patent filing so forth. I gave all the answer related to patent as well Para IV ANDA filing. I didn't understand one thing if they had my resume. Why did they call me for interview? Unless they are looking for Exp in filing etc. My experience was worst. Completely wastage of time. If you will get the call first of all, clear all those things in initial stage only.

Interview Questions

• 1. About the brief introduction?
      2. Orange book?
      3. ANDA filing?
      4. Patent filing?
      5. Provisional patent?
      6. Continuation Vs divisional?
      7. types of projects, you did?
      8. Patent Search short?
      9. Data base uses? so on....   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

All interview process was same as other companies. For Fresher it includes written, skilled or subjective interview and last is HR interview. After selection it have long documentation processes. Written test based on relevant fields.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Bhopal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

4 round of interview taken by management, Quite lengthy process, 3 technical round nd 1 Hr round, job selection was difficult and competitive. All interview was immediately taken and Hr was proactive in all procedure

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Campus recruitment process is followed.
    Students with sound knowledge in their applied fields are sure to do well in this interview.
    Company gives indepth training with rigorous sessions to give overall perspective before taking on the job in full swing.The overall experience was great learning that came my way & since I was amongst the topper in my selected field, I got selected.

Interview Questions

• Fundamentals of branding & marketing model applications   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interested candidates from the college applied for the internship. The job description mentioned was market research. There was shortlisting done by the company with around 7 candidates. There was direct Personal interview and then the selection.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the presentation comprising of the company information and performance. The research paper description.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

it was college campus selection.just have to get cut off GPA for the hiring process.college has given resources to get help on IQ.it was easy if you had enough GPA in your bachelor.

Interview Questions

• where you want to be after few years?   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (New Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

there is 3 rounds of interview.
    where they check your marketing knowledge and little knowledge of biology mostly zoology.
    like body system and specialty you are getting to involve viz derma, cardio, neuro, etc.

Negotiation

just make your mind what you want to and be fix on that

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalol (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Kalol (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

In 1st round technical interview was taken by project manager and HR. After qualifying they took medical test. HR negotiate for Exaction. After going through all the process successfully they call fro 2nd round of interview with head of the civil department for technical interview and head of the HR for other processes.

Interview Questions

• the unit of M20 and its proportion   1 Answer
    • if you use fe 415 steel and fe 500 steel what would be the saving(%) if the rate of both steel same.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Technical discussion, job experience & learning and project work discussion.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was quite long process consists of three rounds. After two months i received a call letter. It includes telephonic round, personal round and human resource round. After two months i received a call letter.