TouchPoint Support Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TouchPoint Support Services

2.7

1. Featured Interview

POA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services.

Interview

Face to face interview. Pleasant experience. Thorough. Positive. Director was professional and fair. Plenty of pre-employment reading, quizzes, and job shadowing. BLS certification required and paid for. Full physical required and paid for. Background check. Drug screen.

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Was scheduled through the phone. The manager and a team lead we present during the interview. It was taken in the manager's office. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was told that I would receive an email in about a week. They we're pretty nice about the questions and had a laid back attitude about the whole thing. I was told of the hourly wage during the salary and a basic outlook of all the benefits that I would Recieve.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want the job?
      Why they should hire me?
      Some background information.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Brazil, IN).

Interview

Operations Manager uses hourly employees to do a panel interview. Interview uses mainly generalized questions that are predetermined by an electronic system after you have completed a personality assessment and a math assessment. After the panel interview it is a lengthy wait before you hear any information.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do service recovery with a patient?   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Oak Park, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but the entire hiring process took almost two months. The interviewers were very pleasant and informative even though they had more applicants to interview than anticipated. The overall experience was as expected.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle patients and/or hospital personnel that may be less than friendly?   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Novi, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was very long. It took an entire week just to finish all the paperwork. And that was just the start. The training was very detailed. It was only after almost 1 full month I was given my official Start date and final paperwork. After training I was tested to make sure I knew everything and was able to do it alone.

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Livonia, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with DVP, RVP and HR Business Partner- I found this a fair and objective process. I was required to present on financial results as well as providing a proforma on retail revenue with new retail space.

Interview Questions

• What is more important, relationships or results?   1 Answer

House Keeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

met with unit director then was interviewed by the two Managers asked a lot of questions not relevant to the job applied for had to bend down stretch my arms out to prove that i could bend and stretch my arms.

Interview Questions

• how many days of missed work would be reasonable in a 90 day period   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with two Leaders and then a tour of the kitchen and the retail space. Talked to a couple of associates while I was waiting and they were super nice and loved working at that hospital.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Talked to Recruiter, Dining Director, and Regions Executive Chef. Being in that basement would suck! Very disorganized kitchen and very mean staff. Not a happy place. Very political and out of order. Did not like the people or culture. They are all a bit crazy. really.

Interview Questions

• General questions. No specific strategy. They just wanted to get a idea of my personality and leadership skills.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TouchPoint Support Services (Pensacola, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of testing, a phone interview and a face to face interview. I was interviewed by two managers. I was ask several questions about my past experience and how would I use it to be an effective employee there.