TouchPoint Support Services Reviews

Updated Feb 18, 2020

2.9
TouchPoint Support Services CEO Scott MacLellan
Scott MacLellan
Pros
  • "TouchPoint is very passionate about their employees(in 20 reviews)

• "A great culture that starts from the top(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Absolutely no regard for a work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

• "Long hours, high expectations, difficulty maintaining hourly staff(in 7 reviews)

1. "A great company to work for ."

5.0

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services

Pros

Benefits Family oriented Pay rate

Cons

No life balance No rook for room for growth

"Not great"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Director

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time

Pros

Great CEO. Great President. Incredible vision.

Cons

Just about everything else. The vision set by the c suite is never realized at the operational levels.

"No respect for lower management"

Current Employee - Patient Services Manager in Grand Blanc, MI

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good vacation time at beginning of employment

Cons

Overworked Always short staffed Upper management is no help

"You can do better than TouchPoint! No, SERIOUSLY!"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I honestly cannot think of any.

Cons

The work environment is extremely toxic and utterly unprofessional. Leadership turns a blind eye to employee issues and are unequipped to strategically rebuild broken systems.

Continue reading

"RDs, you are worth more than this."

2.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Dietitian in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Clinical aspects of the job Fellow dietitians Occasional free food Paid Academy memberships Pool of education $$ each year for clinical learning Working as a clinical dietitian provides an amazing opportunity for constant learning and growth, and there is no better feeling than being a respected part of the interdisciplinary team and making a difference in patient healing.

Cons

Touchpoint does not value our role as clinical dietitians. They make it clear on numerous fronts that they only value our contributions to foodservice. Our commitment for clinical patient care must always come first. Touchpoint does not value a work/life balance and expects long hours as a standard. Very high turnover rate of dietitians, because they are not valued and it shows Under-payed, raises are hardly sufficient to keep up with inflation The kitchen is a complete disaster. A patient nearly died due to food service incompetence when an allergen was put on an allergy tray. Food service workers are lazy and apathetic and managers often rise to the same level of incompetence. Employees are not held accountable to their poor actions and dangerous trends continue on. Managers have been hired that are not cut out for the job. Not skilled in communication, technology, or critical thinking skills and are extremely emotional and unprofessional.

Continue reading
  6. "Will never recommend"

Former Employee - House Keeping in Kokomo, IN

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hospital staff were normally friendly, the hospital staff actually taught me how to handle bio and contagion rooms, easy hours

Cons

horrible management, training was useless as it didn't cover what we really needed to know, payroll is off, don't get paid the over time, manager changes the hours to fit her needs, if you need help you won't get it, favoritism, hard working employees get overworked due to the favorite lady employees getting to sit and do nothing, hours change last second without notification, schedule changes without notification, management doesn't care about employees violence or bullying

7. "Do Not Go There"

Former Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice associates to work with

Cons

bad supervisors and directors only looking out for themselves, 2 faced

Continue reading

"Unsupportive and Hostile Work Environment"

Current Employee - Registered Dietitian

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time

Pros

My immediate co-workers are some of the best and most talented people in the field.

Cons

Absolutely no regard for a work/life balance. Director has literally stated that if we aren’t working 10+ hour days then we aren’t working enough - we are salaried, but also not all full time. Despite repeated concerns regarding a hostile work environment, nothing is ever said or done. As a result, we have had huge turnover in the past 6 months with RD staff. When managers reported 2 more people leaving due to these issues, the director said, “Oh well, I don’t really care”. Reports have been made to HR and every RD that has left has given details of their reasons in “exit interviews”, however they are computerized and nothing appears to be said or done about any of the feedback. Additionally, when it comes to making sure patients are well cared for, this is at the bottom of the list for upper management. They only care that all the boxes are checked on their spreadsheets so that their numbers look good for their bonuses. This has been made very clear to us by upper management on numerous occasions. Working for this company is the definition of moral injury.

9. "Great company that truly invests in their employees."

4.0
    Current Employee - Sous Chef in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, accessible tools to succeed.

Cons

Long hours, high expectations, difficulty maintaining hourly staff

10. "Great Company To Work For!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Director of Environmental Services in La Grange, IL

Pros

TouchPoint is very passionate about their employees. Always willing to assist you with becoming successful. The passion for associate engagement all the way to daily safe work environments are expressed from the head of the company all the way to front-line associates.

Cons

I have not come across any cons at the moment.

Found 119 reviews