Towne Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Valet Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

very easy interview because of the manager at the time. Now they look more for how you can bring service. Its not about how fast you can bring up cars but how you can make guests feel welcomed.

Human Resources Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Annapolis, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy to find, the parking garage was a little confusing. The elevator is located inside the Westin. The interview process was very straightforward, and the managers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring that will make you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very professional and intense if I might say so. I have been through 4 different interviews with them so far and they have all been awesome. There was 2 phone interviews with different levels of management. I have had 2 onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• I had to read they handbook and then take 3 executives through a training module.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

Very straightforward. Very open and friendly people. Interview consisted of 3 rounds with 1 different employee in each round. They are interested in someone who can not only perform well in the role but someone passionate about the future prospects of the quickly growing company. Eager to hear feedback. Will update once receive this.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

In person and professional. If you have worked in customer service, then those experiences will help. It will most likely be with your account manager and at the location you will be working at. Employers are looking for candidates with a good attitude and willingness to get started right away.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable driving all models of cars? Can you drive stick?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The application is filled out resume submitted, you then have a phone interveiw... if you do well then you are called to have a panel interveiw... next the one on one

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

very unprofessional , not alot of information provided on interview, a very quick process but leaving with alot of unanswered questions. Not alot of questions ask and very little information provided.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

A group interview followed by a one on one. The group interview was done at a conference room located at the main office. The attire was casual, wear your daily clothes. They do have a policy against tattoos and piercings but if they are concealed then there will be no issues.

Interview Questions

• Very simple with basic questions like, describe where you would see yourself in the company in a few year? What role do you play in a group? Describe a challenging task and how you improved it?   1 Answer

Valet Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

they sit you down in a ballroom with a presentation about the company and you wait to get called down (about 6 at a time) for the group interview with about 4 account managers asking basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Valet Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was weird. About 20 people were put in a room together to fill out interview information such as hours preferred and recent jobs. Then we were pulled into a boardroom in groups of 5 regardless of what position we applied for. With 5 account managers sitting across from us we were then asked various questions including scenarios and the average strengths and weaknesses questions. After about 30 minutes of questions we were asked to wait in the hall. After 15 minutes we were called in to either be dismissed or offered a job, we were offered the jobs as a group but placed individually with account managers for different locations.