Towne Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Towne Park Interview Questions

Interviews at Towne Park

2.1

Valet Attendant Interview

Interview

The interviews are performed professionally however with the nature of the industry there is a high turnover rate because the position is difficult so most people will be hired unless they fail a background check, drug screen, or have a poor driving record.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically capable of doing the job?   1 Answer

Bell Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park in November 2019.

Interview

I think everyone who applied got the job contingent on drug screening. Which makes me a little nervous because, that means the turnover is probably high. It was just kind of a mass hiring them once i arrived

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (San Diego, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Casual but energetic. Make sure to stay engaging and speak up! The interview is a picture of what you will present to customers so stay polite and cordial. This is an easy interview if you are presentable and confident. Make sure to review or have a script to talk about your experience with customers and availability those are the two items they will be asking about. Also, bring your license and drive slowly through their drive.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

You receive a call to schedule an interview, you go in for interview, ask you easy questions, background check, drug test(urine)5 panel test which tests for just the basics.

Interview Questions

• What was one time at your previous job where you went above and beyond for someone... to get this job, be upbeat, smile, and push that you’re great at customer service, if they ask if you can drive a manual car just say yes... trust me   1 Answer

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the account manager asking to come in for an interview. Met at the property. Told him about myself, then he gave me his story and the company story. A few basic behavioral questions and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone went above and beyond their job duties.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towne Park in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process was not difficult. They ask you questions just to see what type of person you are and if you have experience. They value integrity to good morals since you are always talking to guest and driving their vehicles.

Interview Questions

• In one word, what would you say is the most important aspect at work?   1 Answer

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxon Hill, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Oxon Hill, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the Gaylord National Harbor MD location, by the end of the week I got an email asking me to come in for an interview the following week. I replied to the email to confirm my attendance. On the day of the interview, I filled out paperwork talking about my availability, work experience, and personal details. There was about 5 of us for the morning interview. The managers made note oh how I was early (30 mins) and dressed in business attire... so make sure you do that. After finishing the paperwork I was called into a room based on who came in first for a ONE on ONE interview (THIS WAS NOT A GROUP INTERVIEW). After the interview (which took less than 3 minutes) I was told that they were going to hire me and asked about my availability. and that I would also get a call with more details. I was a little worried at first because even though the manager said I was hired I didn't get any written confirmation or anything to prove that I was actually hired. But by the end of the day, I got an email from Town Park about my conditional offer which was based on successful completion of background/drug test.

Interview Questions

• Whats your availability?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself career-wise?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me (me= the manager)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none other than for availability.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park (Grapevine, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Very easy, if you are at all competent you .should be a shoe in. Be able to drive a manual and have a decent record. They do drug test, but only at the initial hiring.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone Screening, and two person interview . I believe they have good interview process in which push you to be better . In my personal opinion, this company is really good depending what role you get .

Interview Questions

• What’s your current schedule ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Annapolis, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

I drove over an hour to get to their HQ for a two hour interview consisting of meeting 4 team members. First interview I was asked 2 questions and was told the interview was over. The other people were apparently busy. It was very rude for them to make me drive to their HQ for a 10 minute interview.