Towne Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Annapolis, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with the HR recruiter, who was super friendly and nice. Talked about the culture there and the work life balance and corporate employee events put forth by the company. And then the hiring manager, who though knowledgable about the job, asked basic interview questions about strengths and weakness that didn't really get to the core of my abilities, so had to just give the bland answers.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Denver, CO).

Interview

The job was posted to the Towne Park online site. Usually a message is sent to all employees about open positions, and that was the case here. The position requirements preferred that you either be a Supervisor already or had been certified as ready to be one through the training process (which itself requires an interview). I did have to fill out an internal application (a one-page form) and include my resume with it in an email to a special address at the company. More than one interview was scheduled for each candidate. The first included the Account Manager, his District Manager, and someone from HR. Subsequent interviews included other Account Managers from other sites.

Interview Questions

• As I understand it, each candidate had different questions asked of them, tailored to their background and experiences within Towne Park. The most unexpected question for me (it was too easy) was to be asked to describe what my view of customer service was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There's a salary range for each position, and I was offered something within that range.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Towne Park in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked to talk about myself and my experience and answered a couple of questions and was walked through the policies of the company. After that I was given a tour of the premises and a walkthrough of how they run it.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I felt like they didn't hire the candidates who were actually qualified. There were a couple idiots who were in the group interview with me that got the job over the people who were educated and had experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some short term, long term goals that you would like to accomplish?
      Tell us about yourself?
      On a scale of 1-10 , how well are you at the position you applied for?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

A complete joke, you present for 30 minutes on a tired old district managers interview template. They are highly critical, I was on the other side a few times as well. If you dont know the format they want it is near impossible, this is why internal candidates have a much better chance. This is also why bad people get promoted, at the end of the day it is the good ol boy system and there needs to be corporate intervention.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Apply, contacted within a week, face-face interview, drug screening and background check, credit check. Easy process, but if not sufficient on computers may be difficult, due to most of process being on computers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towne Park (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very professional and intense if I might say so. I have been through 4 different interviews with them so far and they have all been awesome. There was 2 phone interviews with different levels of management. I have had 2 onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• I had to read they handbook and then take 3 executives through a training module.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The application is filled out resume submitted, you then have a phone interveiw... if you do well then you are called to have a panel interveiw... next the one on one

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the corporate office in Annapolis a few days after submitting my application. They asked a few basic questions and then scheduled me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager and was then told that should they decide to move forward, I would need to come in for a one-on-one meeting. A week later I went in for the main interview with the District Manager and was asked about my parking background, how I react to certain situations, my financial understanding, and so on. Lastly, I was brought in to interview with the client (location I would be working at) and was introduced to the hotel General Manager. Two days later I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you can bring to the position from your previous positions that will make the most impact.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

Interviews are mostly done via go to meeting which it makes it very difficult to make a face to face impression. There is a lot of dead air and unless you have a camera on your computer you don't meet the people that are interviewing you.