Townsquare Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Townsquare Media

2.3

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Reached out to me on Linkedin. I wasn't looking but had heard great things about the company so I said yes to a meeting after chatting about the role on the phone for about 20 minutes. Great conversation, professional interview, and they followed up two days later with an offer that was hard to pass up. Super quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather an increase in pay or an increased title and why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There was 1 interview that lasted about 45 minutes with 3 engineers. It was very casual and they were all great guys. Nothing technical except for a few questions about apps I had already worked on. I got a call back less than an hour later that they wanted me to do a coding challenge. I submitted the challenge and heard back about a week later that my challenge was great but they were going with someone a little more experienced.

Interview Questions

• Make a simple app using one of their APIs. Not too difficult but a little tedious.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (Poughkeepsie, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job at my school's career fair. They called me back for an interview that was done in a group setting. Two other people and myself were asked the same questions together.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Townsquare Media.

Interview

Brief, mainly questions about yourself and your experience. They also asked about your career aspirations and how you believe this internship will help you get there. Overall, it is fairly easy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Townsquare Media.

Interview

Interview laid back, very fun place to work

Interview Questions

• If you were a cereal, what type of cereal would you be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Townsquare Media.

Interview

It was very thorough and easy interview.

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Townsquare Media.

Interview

1. Phone Interview
    2. Skill Interview: Read a report and present your findings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter and got picked to meet the entire team, for an in person interview. The interview was formal but got to know the team, and they go to know me. I enjoyed telling them my experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then a corporate recruiter reached out, interview was just a simple conversation. Basically asking what I know about the company, my background, and where i see myself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Townsquare Media (Danbury, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

took about a month until I was offered the position, interviewed with four people each had similar questions and ideas what the job entailed. Everyone was very serious and curious what your intentions and steps were with the position