Toxikon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toxikon Interview Questions

Interviews at Toxikon

2.3

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toxikon in June 2020.

Interview

I got a response within a week or two of applying. The interview process was easy and smooth, no pressure, everyone I spoke with was friendly. None of the questions were tricky or stressful, mostly spoke about experience, what I was looking for, and what I had to offer.

Hplc Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toxikon (Boston, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Direct call for an on-site interview. Before the interview 80 minutes long quiz was required to finish. I was also asked to bring some signed paper for HR. Interview went well from my point of view but never heard back anything from them.

Study Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview started at 8am, and was a 3-4 hour round-robin with various department heads. I had 15-20 minutes with each manager, then about 10 minutes to myself. Everyone was friendly, with a mix of formal and informal personalities.
    No 'trick questions' or personality profiles. The interview was focused on my work history.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a GLP (Good Lab Practices) lab or ISO 10993?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was easy, I applied online and went in for an in person interview. Everyone who I met was very nice. They seemed excited to hire young people right out of college. Overall, I thought it would be a good place to work.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

I think this company has such a bad reputation that they get almost no response to their job listings that is why they start with an onsite interview! No phone calls at all!
    The HR was so disorganized that they didn't give any schedule for the onsite interview! I didn't know who I am going to meet with. Even the first person didn't say who is next. I met with 4 people including the HR and half of them didn't have a business card.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any work experience? Obviously most of the interviewers didn't even read my resume before stepping into the room!   Answer Question

Veterinarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA).

Interview

I attended about 4 interviews in one day. Each person took the time to explain their role in the company and how it would interface with the one I was applying for. All were pleasant. They asked basic questions about my background. No one seemed like they were trying to trip me up with tricky "gotcha" questions.

Interview Questions

• How does my background qualify me for this position.   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Interview

Met with about 5 different managers individually on the same day. They asked easy questions but did not seem very professional. Overall, I was not impressed. Received an offer but declined.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toxikon (Lexington, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied on line and was offered an interview the day after I applied. They pushed the interview out two weeks because they were on a holiday. In the mean time I filled out a 6 page form, contacted three references, and did 2 hours of online testing that they told me to do before coming to the interview. They sent a one line email the morning of cancelling on me because they had hired a candidate....they hired a candidate while they were on "vacation" . It was a total waste of time.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I first spoke with the lab coordinator, who asked me some basic questions about my experience and your general interview questions. Then I spoke with a manager who told me more about the processes involved in the job, lastly I spoke with HR who asked me about other pending offers I may be waiting on.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?
      What are your long term goals?   Answer Question

Veterinarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Interviewed with several people and each one took time to explain the role and how it would interface with their group. Everyone was professional and pleasant. No one asked "gotcha" questions. It all related to qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your qualifications match the position?   1 Answer