Toxikon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.4

Veterinarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Interviewed with several people and each one took time to explain the role and how it would interface with their group. Everyone was professional and pleasant. No one asked "gotcha" questions. It all related to qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your qualifications match the position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to take an online assessment. The online assessment was 4 parts - an SAT like portion, 2 nearly identical personality tests (to check for consistency, I suppose), and a final personality assessment. Came in to office to interview on two separate occasions and met with some very nice people. During one visit, I met with the CEO, who seemed a bit distracted at times and was mostly dismissive of my responses. After a bit of a delay with no communication, I was offered a different (i.e. more senior) role at a salary level commensurate with the position I applied for. Thanks but no thanks!

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toxikon in June 2017.

Interview

First, the interviewee was a half hour late to the interview. Then, without my knowledge decided to bring in three or four more people separately to talk to me about an entry level lab assistant position. The HR department is the worst I've seen, didn't return emails or calls even before the interview.

Interview Questions

• When working in a group, have you ever experienced a problem with group members and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toxikon in May 2017.

Interview

Came in to the meeting room, waited around for awhile, and then interviewed with two individuals. They described my duties and their duties as well as the history/function of Toxikon.

Surgical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toxikon in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through the website and several weeks later received an invitiation to interview on-site. They asked that I complete a "behavioral" screening test online beforehand, which took about an hour, and complete some paperwork.
    During the interview it became clear another available position would be a better fit for me so I was geared toward that job (general research associate) instead. I was asked to sit in an empty conference room and wait for various people to stop by and talk to me turn by turn. Five or six people from the company each sat down with me one-on-one for fifteen minutes and told me about their role and about the firm. The last person I saw was the HR manager who was the most informative and helpful, and very straightforward about company culture, work schedule expectation etc. Overall the process took almost 2 hours which was more than I had planned for. I received an offer 10 days later asking me to start asap. I was underqualified for the advertised position but they seemed to be mass-hiring.

Study Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The interview was in 2 steps: first an online test and after I talked to several people. The process was around 3 hours. It was somewhat difficult, with a lot of challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the deadlines?   2 Answers

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toxikon.

Interview

First a phone call followed by an email requesting an on site interview in Bedford. I was then told to take an online "personality test" for one hour. After taking this the HR person cancelled the interview literally the day before the on site interview with no explanation but one line. When asked reason this was provided: "At this time we do not plan on rescheduling your interview." No other explanation.

Sounds a bit fishy and unprofessional to me. Perhaps an unstable place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were nice but the process was unorganized. Did not even get to finish the interview because the VP got called into the conference. Overall, the people seems nice.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview with Manager and HR...very basic questions. Took an online assessment test a few days later and then received an email asking me to fly out to their Bedford, MA office. The in person interview seemed very disorganized, but met with a number of senior management staff...took about 3 hours. Two people actually said that they received my CV 5 minutes before they came in to talk to me, so they did not have a chance to review it. At the end it was like....."OK, I'm the last person and we will be in touch." During my interview, it was mentioned that my salary requirements were much higher than they pay...they knew what it was before I even flew out to MA. For me, it was a complete waste of time! I still have not received my full travel reimbursement. They do not reimburse you for meals when you travel...seems like a cheap company!

Interview Questions

• Do you already have a Rolodex of clients?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toxikon (Bedford, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

It's a long process interviewed by many people. It took about 2 hours for the process to finish. I had to wait for few minutes initially before I had to face the interviewers in the conference room. Asked questions regarding the job, company, introduced themselves, talked about their role in the company and how the company can help me grow my career.