Toyota Material Handling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota Material Handling Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota Material Handling

2.8

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

The interviewer is very nice. She asks me a lot of information from my resume. She is also very curious about my leadership experiences. I won't feel any nervous after the interview started.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling (Columbus, IN) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online after finding the posting on LinkedIn. I was contacted about 2 days later and asked to do a screening call and behavior assessment. Then was told I would move onto one more additional interview a week later. A week after that interview I was told I would need to go through two more interviews. In the 4th and final interview I was explicitly told they had heard nothing but great things from the previous interviewers and that if I was not hired for this position they would like to take me on to another department. I was also told I would be receiving an answer within the week. After following up for 3 weeks with their recruiter I was finally sent an automated message stating my experience did not match their qualifications. It was very clear they were stringing me along as insurance if another candidate said no. Biggest waste of my time and very clearly showed their lack of respect to prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• What is a news article you read recently that can be related to this business?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling.

Interview

On-campus interview the day after the career fair. Asked behavioral questions and general knowledge about the company. The interview was performed by 2 employers from different teams. Truly enjoyed chatting with them.

Robotics Engineer Interview

Interview

The process takes about 2weeks. One general interview with HR. One technical interview from manager. The first interview should be in person, but something happened, so we talked on phone.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Which part of the work interest you the most?
      What’s your 3 strength?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied through university and I got a phone interview a week later. There were 2 interviewers on the other end of the phone. The interview took 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• A few questions regarding my previous internship experience   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a phone screen. The recruiter contacted me directly to schedule the interview. After the interview, she said she was waiting for the hiring manager, but she never got back to me.

Certified Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling (Franklin, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

Talked mostly via email and a little on the phone and via text. Very helpful at answering questions. Didnt actually give me the job I was said I would get though.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling (Columbus, IN).

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone screen interview conducted by HR. This is followed by an interview with a manager. If all goes well, you are sent an online exam that measures your mathematical and verbal skills as well as your personality traits. The final step in the interview process is an in-person interview (mine took 4 hours and was with 4 individuals).

Interview Questions

• Questions typically relate to prior experiences and the results of the online exam you are required to take.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, two interviewers and myself. The questions were straight forward and not very operations/supply chain specific. Mostly behavioral questions and asking me to define my strengths and how they play into a certain scenario. Only one round of interviews, heard back about getting the internship after about a week.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you were on a team and had to resolve and inter-team issue.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I interviewed at Toyota Material Handling (Columbus, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR to discuss background, skills and motivation for seeking this position. I walked through my resume and there wee no real difficult or technical follow-up questions. I sensed goal was to confirm I was qualified, created no red flags, and could communicate professionally.
    Next I was interviewed by phone to discuss similar topics except the questions were more technical related to how my background aligned with what they had in mind. Hiring manager was real clear on what they needed and gave me an opportunity to reinforce how I met those needs.
    The on-site was next. I met with hiring manager and 3 other in the same function. Similar questions were being asked by all. I expect they were mainly determining good fit at this point. It was more focused on me as a person and not so technical.

Interview Questions

• Hiring detailed current specific needs and asked me how I aligned wit those. I had experienced performing similar tasks.   Answer Question