Tractenberg & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tractenberg & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co..

Interview

Described my work experience and education. The interview spent most of the interview time explaining the job responsibilities. After speaking to the account supervisor, the V.P. interviewed me as well with more difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in PR?
      Why beauty?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 9am so I got there at 8:50am just in case. The girl interviewing me didn't show up until 9:15 and the interview didn't start until 9:25. I was already hesitant to be interviewing there in the first place after reading the horrible reviews, but having the interview start 25 minutes late with no explanation was kind of annoying.

She very briefly went over the role, basically telling me that I would be packing boxes and sending stuff to clients. You have to start somewhere so I didn't really mind hearing that. She then asked me about my experience and wanted me to meet with another team member. She told me everything the other woman told me already plus the fact that people "move around" very easily and very quickly at the company.

The next day she followed up with an email asking for references. I never heard anything back after responding.

Beauty Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview latest a total of 20 minutes. Met with two girls on the beauty team that asked me a few questions about myself and my skills and experience in PR.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Beauty?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Absolutely horrible explained the role, and then asked me about myself I was there for only 5 minutes. Should have listened to the reviews this company seems like a joke

Intern Interview

Interview

Simple, quick and easy phone call. They asked about my previous work experience and how I found the company. The person interviewing me mostly spoke about the company and what my daily job function would be if I accepted.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very brief and not very in depth. I met with an account executive who gave a run down of the position and daily tasks then asked me about myself, when I graduated etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in beauty/PR?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co..

Interview

The interview was very short and I felt like I didn't have time to tell enough about my experience. I met with 2 people on the team that I would me working on. They were both very nice and it seemed that I would fit in well with their team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was straightforward. I applied and was called in the same week. I met with a number of team members and the account director. They spent about 40 minutes with me and it was a good 50/50 split of information. It tuned out I had a lot in common with the first person I met so it was also friendly.

Interview Questions

• It seemed important that I answer if I was interested in a career in beauty pr specifically   1 Answer
    • They asked about how often I read media outlets and what some of my go to sites and magazines were.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. They asked me the typical interview questions and then talked to me about the company and the position that I was going for. Strengths, weaknesses, why Tractenberg. I barely talked in the interview to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work there. Strengths. Weaknesses. Where I see myself in 5 years. Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

very unprofessional. i went out of my way to make sure i knew so much about this company. their client list was not posted so i couldn't even go in pretending like i know anything. it reminded e of high school. the girls gave me dirty looks. the person that interviewed me did not even give me the decency to email me back or call me to tell me if i got the job. completely unprofessional. should have listened to these reviews. would have saved time and transportation money

Interview Questions

• she barely asked me any questions   1 Answer