Trademark Metals Recycling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trademark Metals Recycling

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trademark Metals Recycling

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process started at a career fair, with a next day interview. The interview was pretty standard, with three people in different roles at the company performing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What major problem or difficulty did you encounter during your most recent project, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Disorganized and unprofessional. Was mislead to believe that I had secured a position and even received a written offer on company letterhead. I then proceeded to resign from my current role with the intention of joining TMR. A day or so later, I was informed that they had rescinded their offer. This left me unemployed!

Interview Questions

• How quickly can you resign from your current position?   4 Answers

Trademark Metals Recycling Response

Jun 25, 2018 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Trademark Metals prides ourselves on an organized and professional interview experience for all candidates. Written offers are contingent on the successful completion of background check and drug testing.

Environmental Health and Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Very coordinated interview appointments. Super proffesional experience. All interviewers were very courteous and respectful. All questions asked are relevant to the position and they make you feel at ease while responding.

Interview Questions

• What is Argon used for in the metal industry?   1 Answer
    • Describe several PPE used in the metals recycling industry yard, and explain how to use and why use it.   Answer Question
    • Define a list of safety acronym definitions   1 Answer