Trademark Metals Recycling Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trademark Metals Recycling

Trademark Metals Recycling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling

Interview

Before interview was taken on tours, , along with 2 other applicants, of a few of their facilities to learn about their operations. Then taken to their headquarters for two separate interviews and personality questionnaire. Everyone was nice and overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • what are your strengths/weaknesses? why do you want to work at this company? how would you describe your management style?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interview process started at a career fair, with a next day interview. The interview was pretty standard, with three people in different roles at the company performing the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What major problem or difficulty did you encounter during your most recent project, and how did you deal with it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

Very coordinated interview appointments. Super proffesional experience. All interviewers were very courteous and respectful. All questions asked are relevant to the position and they make you feel at ease while responding.

Interview Questions
  • What is Argon used for in the metal industry?
  • Describe several PPE used in the metals recycling industry yard, and explain how to use and why use it.
  • Define a list of safety acronym definitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (Tampa, FL) in May 2018

Interview

Disorganized and unprofessional. Was mislead to believe that I had secured a position and even received a written offer on company letterhead. I then proceeded to resign from my current role with the intention of joining TMR. A day or so later, I was informed that they had rescinded their offer. This left me unemployed!

Interview Questions
  • How quickly can you resign from your current position?
RSS Feed</>Embed