Trademark Metals Recycling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Environmental Health and Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Very coordinated interview appointments. Super proffesional experience. All interviewers were very courteous and respectful. All questions asked are relevant to the position and they make you feel at ease while responding.

Interview Questions

• What is Argon used for in the metal industry?   1 Answer
    • Describe several PPE used in the metals recycling industry yard, and explain how to use and why use it.   Answer Question
    • Define a list of safety acronym definitions   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trademark Metals Recycling (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Disorganized and unprofessional. Was mislead to believe that I had secured a position and even received a written offer on company letterhead. I then proceeded to resign from my current role with the intention of joining TMR. A day or so later, I was informed that they had rescinded their offer. This left me unemployed!

Interview Questions

• How quickly can you resign from your current position?   4 Answers

Trademark Metals Recycling Response

Jun 25, 2018 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Trademark Metals prides ourselves on an organized and professional interview experience for all candidates. Written offers are contingent on the successful completion of... More