Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tradesmen International

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First of all, the recruiter got back to me late to set a phone interview. When the time came, I did not receive a call. I emailed the recruiter informing her I’m still waiting on the call, hoping she will respond. I heard nothing back! This is so unprofessional!! At least have the common curtesy to explain what happened and not leave me wondering!!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

It was completely awful, the manager was on vacation in Hawaii. Didn’t call on time, did not look over my resume so they had no clue what to ask. You can tell that the Fort Myers, Fl isn’t to efficient.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in construction recruiting?   3 Answers

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Cleveland, OH) in January 2020.

Interview

Very easy going they actually worry about you and what your capable of doing. Very kind young lady whom also helped me every step of the way going to enjoy working for tradesman international

Interview Questions

• What type of experience I have how long am I looking to work for them   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

They bring you in tell you good things and don’t pay and don’t call the corporate office pay toll lady cause she don’t care either and they won’t let you speak to the president of the company

Interview Questions

• You will get your money and we’re on your side   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview that was followed up by a face to face sit down. The entire process was efficient and good questions/answers were discussed from both ends of the table.

Construction Laborer/Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Required to go office and fill in application form when applying for a job in a location where you want to work. After the application, the appointment is important during your interview with a representative. You can be asked to wait until they find a company that is interested in having you working for them. They could ask you for your years of experience and tell you they can do their best to get you some work or a job.

Interview Questions

• Q: How many years of experience in the field that you want to be working do you have?   2 Answers

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was very thorough. I had multiple face to face interviews as well as phone interviews. There were other current tradesmen employees that had to vouch for me as well. They wanted to make sure that I was the right fit.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I saw an ad and applied through Imdeed. My initial interview was with the GM and it was very laid back and easy. The second interview was with the area manager and was more of explaining how things work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in December 2018.

Interview

Welcoming and low stress. The process was easy and comfortable and the General Manager was friendly and made me excited at the possibility of working for the company. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and hired the following Friday.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in December 2018.

Interview

4 stage Interview process 1) Recruiter, 2) Hiring Mgr Phone, 3) Hiring Mgr In Person, 4) GM In Person Overall Not a bad Interview just not what I am looking for