Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tradesmen International

2.1

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in October 2014.

Interview

was called to come in for interview then phone interview and then a ride along to see if I liked it then hired, I was told about the pay and they contacted me through monster

Negotiation

None 30'000 a year

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

You had a phone interview with the recruiter first. Who was extremely akward and would not say much. It was so hard to have a conversation with someone who literally would not talk. When it was time for the face to face interview she didn’t even ask what day was good for me she just scheduled it. I thought that was odd. The next step was a face to face interview. It was fine. I got along well with the manager. Given my experience there was a lot I could have brought to the table and wanted to share with him. Not to brag but just to discuss. He was more into not hearing anything about me, just telling me what I was going to be doing. When I tried telling him how i could relate he didn’t seem to take it seriously which was annoying. He was also supposed to get back to me last week whether or not we would be moving on to the next step. Which they didn’t. They just got back to me. So I thought that was unprofessional. I didn’t get to move on to the next step and I am unsure why but oh well. The idea of the company is honestly pretty great. When pay was brought up, they would not give me a straight answer. I didn’t exactly ask but i thought it was odd they wouldn’t give an honest answer. But regardless it seemed to low anyways.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Resume first. Next, they check your credentials including licenses and OSHA certifications. Then they invite you in the office for a face to face interview. After starting work, they maintain good contact as to how you are doing.

Interview Questions

• Work experience is the biggest focus. Not difficult at all if you are who you claim to be,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (New Orleans, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

The recruiters know the field they work so it's a free feeling. I had the opportunity to meet with the recruiter and we where able to see a great future in this trade. The recruiters give you advice on how to be the best I can be in this field. And now I prepare to give my children the best chance at life I can

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good for t for longevity in your trade   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Fill out job application on pc kind of slow process seems it could be set up to use your resume info instead of retyping everything on the resume again, and then talk to a project coordinator about the job and the expectations of your performance. what specific duties would be required if you were ok with working overtime, what benefits were offered. Then we talked about the next step in witch I would take a written test and a welding test and learn more about how the company works and ask any questions that I may have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Flowery Branch, GA).

Interview

Did. Phone. Follow Up. Later Saw You on the hill over their looks at the game with the best player ever to get the job to play on the field at a very high level of the race for his career with the Chicago tribune that it was not a good deal for me

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Start with an over the phone interview just to lure you in. After that, they set up an interview in their office where you tell them your skills that pertains to the job that you applied for.
    When you set your pay rate, they have you sign papers and then set you up to begin training.
    The training is only a half hour OSHA safety video
    After training, you are sent for a drug screen. if everything goes well, you start the job the next day. Keep in mind, they "lure you in. its almost guaranteed that you wont be doing the job that you applied for. most likely you will be doing framing or iron work.

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Short, concise, and to the point. The recruiter was friendly and made me feel comfortable. They are locally owned small business, which is the backbone of America and I wont be waiting on approval from a corporate office in another state.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick and painless. Everyone was on board. The staff were very helpful answering questions and all safety gear were provided. I felt very welcomed interviewing for this company, not much preperation was required and the interview process was very simplistic.

Interview Questions

• Background check is very thorough but do not be discouraged just be honest with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Same as everywhere else.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

They greet you ask you a few basic questions ask for you identification then they sit you down at one of the computers have you fill out some information on the computer who you are where you live why youd be a good fit for the job and by the time your done they've found you a job then u go over the job needs your time card when to call how to call its very relaxed they are great people

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at your trade   1 Answer