Tradesmen International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tradesmen International

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Frequent phone calls leading up to the interview process to gather information relating to the interview. 45 minute interview about industry related questions. My interviewer was easy to talk to, and gave plenty of information on different types of work available.

Interview Questions
  • EMT needs to be supported at intervals not exceeding?
    2 Answers

Tradesmen International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA, Optional[CA]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles, CA, Optional[CA])

Interview

First of all, the recruiter got back to me late to set a phone interview. When the time came, I did not receive a call. I emailed the recruiter informing her I’m still waiting on the call, hoping she will respond. I heard nothing back! This is so unprofessional!! At least have the common curtesy to explain what happened and not leave me wondering!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Myers, FL) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was completely awful, the manager was on vacation in Hawaii. Didn’t call on time, did not look over my resume so they had no clue what to ask. You can tell that the Fort Myers, Fl isn’t to efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in construction recruiting?

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Cleveland, OH) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very easy going they actually worry about you and what your capable of doing. Very kind young lady whom also helped me every step of the way going to enjoy working for tradesman international

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience I have how long am I looking to work for them

Tradesmen International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International

Interview

They bring you in tell you good things and don’t pay and don’t call the corporate office pay toll lady cause she don’t care either and they won’t let you speak to the president of the company

Interview Questions
  • You will get your money and we’re on your side

Tradesmen International

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International

Interview

The process started with a phone interview that was followed up by a face to face sit down. The entire process was efficient and good questions/answers were discussed from both ends of the table.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Downers Grove, IL)

Interview

Required to go office and fill in application form when applying for a job in a location where you want to work. After the application, the appointment is important during your interview with a representative. You can be asked to wait until they find a company that is interested in having you working for them. They could ask you for your years of experience and tell you they can do their best to get you some work or a job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How many years of experience in the field that you want to be working do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was very thorough. I had multiple face to face interviews as well as phone interviews. There were other current tradesmen employees that had to vouch for me as well. They wanted to make sure that I was the right fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

I saw an ad and applied through Imdeed. My initial interview was with the GM and it was very laid back and easy. The second interview was with the area manager and was more of explaining how things work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tradesmen International

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in Dec 2018

Interview

Welcoming and low stress. The process was easy and comfortable and the General Manager was friendly and made me excited at the possibility of working for the company. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and hired the following Friday.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews