KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tradesmen International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

In Person10%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Tradesmen International

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in May 2022

Interview

Pretty straightforward, talked with a recruiter who didn’t know many specifics of the role itself, but was still upbeat and answered what they could. They said I’d move on, just need to find time. I sent a follow up with my availability shortly after the phone call. However, they moved on without even notifying me. The interview ended with them asking what times work best to talk more, they said they’d just have to find time in the supervisor’s schedule. I was excited to get my specific questions answered. Unfortunately, when I followed up a week later, I was informed they were moving forward with another candidate. Totally understand, but disappointed in the lack of communication afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • What projects have you worked on?
    Answer Question
  • How do you view tradesmen, have you worked with them before?

Tradesmen International

Application

I interviewed at Tradesmen International

Interview

Standard question answer meet and greet talk over job tasks safety work located how to get there who you’ll meet special tools for job and any other info you. Might need

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tradesmen International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in Nov 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by phone and recruiter was very professional and listened to what I had to say and we negotiated the pay without any problems and I accepted the job opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • How much electrical conveyor experience I had along with general electrical questions.

Tradesmen International

Application

I interviewed at Tradesmen International

Interview

Very easy and fully remote, I would prepare but it is more of a conversation than anything else I would highly recommend. Did the interviews via zoom and it was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Madison, WI) in Sep 2021

Interview

I had a normal interview screening about 20-30 minutes long. My interviewer seemed pleased with my resume and I was told she would run it by her supervisor and reach out to me by the end of the following week. I never heard back from the recruiter and was never contacted again. Working in recruiter, it left a bad taste in my mouth and seemed incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle second chance with employees in [hypothetical] situation

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

To give you a chance to be part of the employee for hire rooster, They ask you 7 electrical theory questions related also to the comercial and construction field . The interview is made by phone.

Interview Questions
  • What is a high leg on a 3 phase transformers?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Columbus, OH) in Jan 2021

Interview

Average interview process. 1 phone interview 2 interviews with 2 different managers/ manager from your department Just practice your regular interview questions, why do you want to work for them? , then dive in to your experience and the job you are applying for

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How is your current work experience relatable to the position your are applying for?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Frequent phone calls leading up to the interview process to gather information relating to the interview. 45 minute interview about industry related questions. My interviewer was easy to talk to, and gave plenty of information on different types of work available.

Interview Questions
  • EMT needs to be supported at intervals not exceeding?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hacienda Heights, Optional[CA]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Hacienda Heights, Optional[CA])

Interview

First of all, the recruiter got back to me late to set a phone interview. When the time came, I did not receive a call. I emailed the recruiter informing her I’m still waiting on the call, hoping she will respond. I heard nothing back! This is so unprofessional!! At least have the common curtesy to explain what happened and not leave me wondering!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Myers, FL) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was completely awful, the manager was on vacation in Hawaii. Didn’t call on time, did not look over my resume so they had no clue what to ask. You can tell that the Fort Myers, Fl isn’t to efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in construction recruiting?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews

Tradesmen International Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Tradesmen International according to 91 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.86%

Work at Tradesmen International? Share Your Experiences

Tradesmen International logo

Tradesmen International Careers

Cover image for Tradesmen International

As North America's premier Construction Labor Support company, Tradesmen International offers contractors and industrial clients a direct...More

• Core Values
  • Careers
  • Employee Spotlight

Company Updates

88 days ago

Employee Story
We are pleased to spotlight Field Employee, Juan Schonten, for the month of May.   Juan has been with Tradesmen for 4 years.  He has over 7,300 hours with Tradesmen.  Juan is one of those employees that you can count on to be at work on time, be productive, and to be safe.  He is requested back from multiple contractors and just an all-around A employee. We appreciate all you do for Tradesmen and for our Clients, Juan!  Thank you for being an exemplary employee and excellent at your craft!
Shared image

138 days ago

Employee Story
We are pleased to spotlight Workforce Coordinator (Recruiter), Lourdes Better, for the month of March.  Lourdes started with Tradesmen International in May of 2018 with no Recruiting experience, but has consistenly become one of the top performers month after month.  She aspires to become a Senior Recruiter in the near future where she can share her knowledge and skills with her teammates and continue to recruit top Tradesmen.  Lourdes is a single mother of 3 children and has 2 grandchildren with one on the way!  She has an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and is fluent in Spanish. She enjoys Pilates in her free time and is currently aspiring to be a Pilates instructor. She also enjoys spending time with her grandkids & eating lots of ice cream!   Thank you Lourdes for all you do at TI and genuinely caring about each Trades Person you help to bring on board!
Shared image

Tradesmen International Photos

+ Add Photo
Tradesmen International photo of: Veteran Strong
Tradesmen International photo of: Glove Safety
Tradesmen International photo of: Be Safe
Tradesmen International photo of: Bend the Knee
Tradesmen International photo of: safety culture
Tradesmen International photo of: Tradesmen has 1000's of Renewable Energy Craft Professionals
Tradesmen International photo of: Our craftsmen emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship