Traemand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Traemand

Lead Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Traemand (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

3 telephone interviews. all 1 on 1. Asked about experience and what tools I owned. Each person that called for interviewing was very nice, and each asked different questions. Was a good way of interviewing as they are located out of state.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience. What tools I had. Did I have a FESS TOOL as it is required   1 Answer
    • Did I own a FESS TOOL?   1 Answer

Kitchen Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Traemand (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with my now Market Manager at IKEA. We went over the job duties, my resume & compensation. He asked me a variety of questions about my previous jobs & how those skills would help in the position I was applying for. He also let me know about the pros & cons I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

• He asked me when was a time in a previous job, when a customer was upset, & how did I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Traemand (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with the Sales Coordinator Manager as well as a member of the upper management. They spent time getting to know me both personally and professionally. They went through skills required for the position and gave me a very clear idea of the expectation that came with the position. I knew exactly what the job entailed before I even sat down at my desk the first day.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more about me as a person as opposed to the normal interview questions that you get everywhere else, which I really appreciated.   Answer Question

Kitchen Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Traemand (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very informal, relaxed. Although in hind sight I believe much of the information that was provided to me at the interview (and through the job posting) was not truthful. IE: working evenings and weekends, no mention that this was actually a sales job not a kitchen planning job, etc., etc.,

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with the IKEA kitchen products.   1 Answer