Traemand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2018

2.6

Kitchen Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Traemand (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with my now Market Manager at IKEA. We went over the job duties, my resume & compensation. He asked me a variety of questions about my previous jobs & how those skills would help in the position I was applying for. He also let me know about the pros & cons I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

• He asked me when was a time in a previous job, when a customer was upset, & how did I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Lead Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Traemand (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

3 telephone interviews. all 1 on 1. Asked about experience and what tools I owned. Each person that called for interviewing was very nice, and each asked different questions. Was a good way of interviewing as they are located out of state.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience. What tools I had. Did I have a FESS TOOL as it is required   1 Answer
    • Did I own a FESS TOOL?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Traemand (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with the Sales Coordinator Manager as well as a member of the upper management. They spent time getting to know me both personally and professionally. They went through skills required for the position and gave me a very clear idea of the expectation that came with the position. I knew exactly what the job entailed before I even sat down at my desk the first day.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more about me as a person as opposed to the normal interview questions that you get everywhere else, which I really appreciated.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Traemand (Denver, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The time for the interview changed a few times, due to poor time management and planning on the recruiter's behalf. This was very frustrating and unprofessional. Once the phone interview was held, an in-person interview was set up. Everyone I interviewed with were very nice and professional. Typical interview questions were asked. I felt the company would be a great place to work and the job would align well with my skills. I did not hear back for a few weeks. I was then called by the recruiter and told I was the "top candidate" for the position but the company was considering some reorganization. She said she would be in touch within a week. It has been a few more weeks and I have still not heard anything regarding the position. Very disappointing, but shows the company's need to hire someone to improve their communication methods.

Kitchen Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Traemand (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very informal, relaxed. Although in hind sight I believe much of the information that was provided to me at the interview (and through the job posting) was not truthful. IE: working evenings and weekends, no mention that this was actually a sales job not a kitchen planning job, etc., etc.,

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with the IKEA kitchen products.   1 Answer