Traemand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Traemand Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Traemand

Kitchen Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Traemand (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with my now Market Manager at IKEA. We went over the job duties, my resume & compensation. He asked me a variety of questions about my previous jobs & how those skills would help in the position I was applying for. He also let me know about the pros & cons I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

• He asked me when was a time in a previous job, when a customer was upset, & how did I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Traemand (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with the Sales Coordinator Manager as well as a member of the upper management. They spent time getting to know me both personally and professionally. They went through skills required for the position and gave me a very clear idea of the expectation that came with the position. I knew exactly what the job entailed before I even sat down at my desk the first day.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more about me as a person as opposed to the normal interview questions that you get everywhere else, which I really appreciated.   Answer Question