TransCore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.4

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransCore (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went straight to the in-person interview where I felt I was being gauged on both a personal and technical level. I really appreciated the honest feedback at the end of the interview for which I was not going to be offered the position. The feedback allowed me to self-reflect and make the necessary changes to improve my interviewing performances going forward.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TransCore (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The person interviewing was laid back and made you feel comfortable. Very smart and intelligent session. After leaving I knew I had the job and was excited to start working there.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransCore (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

This is the first time I have ever felt angry in an interview. Adrian and a senior engineer (can't pronounce her name) were rude and made jokes/ comments at my expense. They must have figured early on that I was not a good fit. Because they stopped showing respect and professionalism early on. Just about walked out in the middle. Wouldn't work there if job was handed to me.

Interview Questions

• A question was asked about Asp.net. Granted something I should have answered better.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransCore (Auburn, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received prescreening call from HR. Went well. They called back about 2 weeks later to schedule face to face interview. Interview conducted by 3 people at once at local facility.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TransCore (Springfield, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a temp agency working with the company, an interview was set up withthem and then the company. Interview went smooth, sounded promising and offered good growth opportunities. offered position and started several weeks later. Within a month, knew there was no growth in the company

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TransCore in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job and someone reach out after a month and half. When into an interview and got the tour of the facility. I got an offer on the spot but it was on contract based.

Interview Questions

• Very basic question, what college experience and past work experience i had.   Answer Question

ITS Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransCore in March 2015.

Interview

I was called and asked if I knew anything about fiber optics or electrician-type work. I said no but I am a fast learner so it would never be a problem. He then went over what the job duties would be like and he said it would be 50% tech work and 50% manual labor and gave me the hourly wages for each. After that he asked how I would like to fill out the paperwork for the job, I replied whichever is fastest because I wanted to start right away. He emailed me the paperwork through a temp agency and I never talked to him again and never did any tech work like I was told. Strictly manual labor, even after I emailed him asking about when I would start doing the tech portion of the job and got no response.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransCore (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Really I came in knowing next to nothing about what I was being interviewed for, I was in a bad spot applying for anything and they called me in. I came in, we chatted, turned out I didn't know much about the center or the process but I was more than willing to learn anything needed, and the hiring manager saw that and took me aboard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within this company in five years   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TransCore (Miramar, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. They called me. I talked to them for about 1 hour. They invited me a person interview. They asked me questions about my background, about IT, and a few techniques questions as well. The interview went well. I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background   1 Answer

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransCore (Conway, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

This was my first formal interview so I was a bit intimidated in light of that but it was a fairly laid back interview. The actual interview was a little odd mainly because I listened to the interviewer talk about the business the whole time. He talked about what kind of business they do and how they do it. This is probably a good thing because I knew very little about the company so it was good to get a little background information on them. He asked me one situational question about how I would handle a logistical situation, unfortunately, I don't really remember the question but it was straight forward as long as you were listening to what he was talking about.