TransCore Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransCore Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransCore (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

This is the first time I have ever felt angry in an interview. Adrian and a senior engineer (can't pronounce her name) were rude and made jokes/ comments at my expense. They must have figured early on that I was not a good fit. Because they stopped showing respect and professionalism early on. Just about walked out in the middle. Wouldn't work there if job was handed to me.

Interview Questions

• A question was asked about Asp.net. Granted something I should have answered better.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TransCore

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransCore (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I first interviewed with Transcore supervisors Calvin Kuo and Stephen Finn in June 2000. They were very good and thorough in their questions and responses and very encouraging on employment.

I would interview with them again if the chance arose.
    I was referred and interviewed through a recruiting agency ( Co-Telligent, later Comsys ). and they handled initial salary negotions.

Interview Questions

• Unable to remember most difficult question(s). Interview was conducted in June 2000.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired by Transcore as a contract employee through Co-Tellligent, later Comsys, for six-months. After six-months Stephen Finn and I agreed on an initial salary of 64,000 starting in January 2001.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransCore (Springfield, MO).

Interview

They asked me to submit a resume, because they found my profile on LinkedIn interesting. I was interviewed twice, once by upper management and once by the development staff. Then, I heard nothing (not even a letter in the mail)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and not just professionally?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransCore in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by several professionals from different areas of expertise and departments relating to development. Checked to see if the interviewee was a good fit to work with for the team.

Interview Questions

• Current up to date technology and experiences that helped solved problems regarding growth for the team.   1 Answer