TransWestern Capital Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransWestern Capital Advisors Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransWestern Capital Advisors (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I was head hunted by a recruiter. I had 2 phone interviews that then lead to an in person interview with the CEO. The interview started with formalities of background and job history. We discussed my work ethic and approach to time management and organization. As a potential hire, I feel the interview went well and I was able to grasp what the company was about and where it was heading.
    The interview concluded with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were presented with a last minute deadline? How did you approach the task at hand?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransWestern Capital Advisors.

Interview

I interviewed for the personal assistant role through a recruiting firm. I was interested in the position because the company was billed as a "prestigious" firm with "a complete suite of benefits". I eventually interviewed with the owner. Something didn't seem right. The "prestigious" firm was far from that and the "complete suite of benefits" was medical insurance only. Because these two statements in the company description seemed overstated, I searched LinkedIn for people who had worked at the company to learn more. I'm glad I took this step as these 2 exaggerations were just the beginning of other misleading/unethical events that were relayed. I'm glad I wasn't offered the job. I would encourage anyone else seeking employment here to talk to others with experience working for this company. The recruiting firm didn't do much vetting it would seem or they wouldn't have taken this firm as a client.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransWestern Capital Advisors (Denver, CO).

Interview

First round interview by a 3rd party recruiter. The recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview. Once you have the phone interview, I was part of 2 in-person interviews to discuss background position, experience expectations with the hiring manager. Requested to do a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about background, situational experiences with clients, customers and managers. Request for STAR examples.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TransWestern Capital Advisors (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Met for lunch to talk about my background and the company. Second follow up was more formal at office. Took online personality test. Spoke with employer a few times over the phone and email. In third face-to-face, an offer was given. Employer had good open line of communications throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview was more an extraction of information to probe into how well you know your past roles. It also was a two-way conversation about the firm.   Answer Question