Transcom WorldWide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Transcom WorldWide

2.3

Sort:

At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide in July 2014.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview. I was asked about my work experience and the call took no more than 4 minutes. The offer call took about 5-10 minutes. You are scheduled within a 20-minute window. Don't expect the interviewer to call on time, just make sure you are available between the timeframe you selected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work experience and told about the expectations of the position. The call went fairly fast and I was surprised. This was the fastest call I ever been on in terms of a phone "interview". Quick and easy!   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase but I could not work for the company. I was sent an email with an apology for the confusion because Transcom is not currently registered in my state so I could not "legally" work for them. :/ If you happen to reside in VA, do not apply.

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was about ten minutes late calling me, but she apologized for the delay. She asked me very general questions, and they were easy to answer. She paused a lot to write what I was saying -- verbatim.
    The phone interview was followed by an email inviting me to a video interview, which was also fairly general. However, I was required to detail what type of technical support I have done in the past.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've done at a job that you regretted?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (San Antonio, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Step by step scenarios on how to handle irate employees and coach/mentor teams. Role-playing with the Branch Manager as a supervisor to agent on different scenarios. Provide examples on how to create team building exercises and boost morale. A presentation to a panel of managers might be mandatory as part of the process as that was implemented to other candidates after I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate employee?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

Everyone was so delightful to speak with! They made me feel at ease and eager to hear back from them. They explained the job very accurately and were open to answering any questions that I had. They followed up on a regular basis via email letting me know that they were still in the process of interviewing candidates, but that they were still very interested in having me interview with additional employees at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing out of the ordinary. All of their questions were standard.   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

They hire you same day. They make you fill out application then take an assessment. Then they have you speak with a manager. They do swab test for the drug and make an offer after that

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

We sign in . waited for first interview while we waited we had snacks provided and ice breakers while waiting in between interviews . they also drug test and also skill test you . they were very sweet and great work environment

Interview Questions

• what reason would i not show up for work   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online back in January 2018 for a unlicensed insurance agent position. I took and passed a online assessment test and was sent a email to set up a group interview via zoom. On the day of the interview everyone was on webcam except the interviewer. She asked us each a different question (one question each), she then asked about our previous work experience. The last thing we did were some brain teaser questions and riddles.

I did not get chosen for the Insurance job but was chosen a month later for some other position. I was sent a offer email with a promise of a second email with link. The recruiter sent me the link to the offer call about 4 hours after the fact and never responded to my email. She then withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work a angry customer through a step by step process? Were you able to calm them down?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Process was very comfortable, Ask about me, reason why i would be a successful candidate for the job, Able to work without minimium supervision, would I have a office that has no background noises. What was expected of me.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Barre, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Port Barre, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

It required a test of customer service skills and equipment needed to complete assignments. Had to acquire a land line phone for the position as well as hard wired internet.

Interview Questions

• To prove your phone etiquette, communication skills and customer service experience.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

Application (on line) followed by phone than in person interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer only