Transcom WorldWide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transcom WorldWide Interview Questions

Interviews at Transcom WorldWide

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Tampa, FL) in August 2020.

Interview

Online interview process. It’s a group interview which threw me off because that wasn’t mentioned. They ask each person 2 different questions. Seemed as if my interviewer Rico asked me questions that didn’t showcase my ability to qualify for the job, while asking the other two people completely POSITIVE and customer service based questions. After being asked the questions he said he was putting everyone in a separate room to talk to each person individually. However, i believe he only put me in a separate room (away from the other two people) to tell them they were hired. This is because as i was waiting to be spoke to “individually” he randomly put me back in the group with the other two people to ask me a “follow up question” which didn’t seem fair, because the others either A, answered individually or B, didn’t have to answer another question. After the follow up he made it pretty obvious the other two people were hired and I wasn’t. As a recruiter, it’s not your job to make people feel like crap during an interview. And you most definitely shouldn’t have a discussion with the others you are going to hire, and then bring me back in the room to basically ridicule me. How do i know he wasn’t talking bad about me to the other candidates? Because that’s exactly what it felt like and what he portrayed. He said it would be 72 hours for a decision but i got the thanks but no thanks email the same night. Even if i would have gotten it, i wouldn’t want to be a part of a company who makes their interviewees feel isolated and like crap at all—but especially not in front of other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 6 months   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a negative review from a customer and what did you do   Answer Question
    • What qualities did your last job have that you would like to see in the position at transcom   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

The interview process was very Easy and laid back, we were in a small group answering questions taking turns, and the interviewer was very nice and helped you feel at ease. Yes

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was an online group interview and was very simple and straightforward. We were placed in a virtual waiting room before the interview began and then each person was asked a series of questions. Then they put each of us in a separate “break out” room where they notified us whether we were hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to assist an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Concord, NC) in April 2020.

Interview

Once you apply they make you answer questions which you have to record. If you pass that they give you a group interview and ask you 2 questions. The group interview really threw me off. In my interview you can hear roosters in the background.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2019.

Interview

applied had to go through number of interviewing question. they sent me a email to do a speed test on my laptop. Then another email in regards to questions that was on a recording

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

It was pretty easy group setting I would definitely not worry and put on my best attitude and nail it. It was a group of 5 and one host asking each one of us different questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

They told me I'd move on to round two of I terviews but my internet wasn't fast enough. I went to a family member's home, where cable is available, and paid to have cable installed so I could work there.

Interview Questions

• Standard customer service questions through recorded responses. it's actually nice to be able to speak your answers so they can get a feel for who you are.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

We went through an online assessment and part of the assessment was a pccheck, but I was unable to complete it for that option and I notified them and they sent me an alternate solution. I emailed my results. Then I was invited by email minutes later to complete an online audio interview with a recruiter which took about 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to commit to full time 40 hour week without accommodations? Do you currently have an appointment or vacations that will require you to miss any days during the first 90 days? Provide your dates for your last employers and describe your positions. How would your supervisor describe your work ethics?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

They make you go through a ridiculous pre-interview questionnaire and ask you ignorant, incompetent questions only to reject you. I see this company on indeed all the time, they’re unstable and obviously can’t keep anyone in this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcom WorldWide.

Interview

It was very easy. The person who interviewed me took little time to explain details of the position. Could not answer basic questions regarding job benefits. Over all it was a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to sit for long periods of time and take back to back phone calls?   1 Answer