Transdev Bus Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transdev (Englewood, CO).

Interview

I was called and invited to come to the location for an interview after submitting on GlassDoor. I had a one on one conversation with a member of management that was professional and conversational and was immediately offered a position pending background check, drug testing and a physical.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I have handled difficult customers in my previous position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Transdev

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transdev (Englewood, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. They are concerned with your empathy for the disabled, custom service, how coachable you are, and driving ability. You fill-out application in person then you get an interview almost right away, because they are urgent need of more drivers.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to someone trying to teach something you think you might know.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transdev (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

They lied in the interview, I was told I would be able to pretrip my routes. That is one thing I wanted to do(using my own time and money) but they don't give you your work schedule early enough for that. You don't get that until late in the afternoon for the next day only so you can never pretrip a few days in advance at all and never a week. Routes change but not that much, you could at least get the jist of it, instead of being new and they throw you out there on routes you have never driven before and have never seen, very unsafe and they brag about their safety class!

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to pretrip your routes before doing them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transdev (Englewood, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

If you can breath and speak a little English youve got the job!

Interview Questions

• What's your main concern while driving   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like what is safety? How would you handle drunk passengers...   1 Answer
    • Lots of safety and actual questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

None you start off at $11.25 and then after training you get $12.25. It is a union job.