Transdev Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Transdev

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev (Mesa, AZ) in July 2009.

Interview

Had a couple of interviews to be promoted from dispatcher to administrative assistant

Interview Questions

• What super powers would you like to have?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They recognized I was bilingual and gave me an extra dollar per hour

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transdev (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially, I was interviewed by phone. Later in the day and appointment was made with me for a group interview with the General Manager, Asst. GM and HR Director. Duration, 1 hour +/-. They were very personable but the questions were very detailed and required a lot of thought in answering. I was called back two days for a "second interview" during which I was asked to fill out an I9, given a tour of the facility, and at the end, was extended an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Actually, I don't remember specifically, but there was a lot of conversation about my financial background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Great. They were very nice during the process. For me, it was a panel of three ppl. I thought they did a great job at making me feel at ease.

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev in June 2018.

Interview

I had a panel interview with three interviewers the process was that they rotated in a circle of asking questions and I gave an answer and at the end I was given an opportunity to ask questions

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult employee relations issue you've had to handle and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev in October 2009.

Interview

got a phone call from manager. Got called in for what I thought would be a 1 on 1 but turned out to be a 3 on 1

Road Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transdev (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

It's a board type setting in which you are asked questions about you expertise and how you would handle various situations. There are five interviewers asking questions and you are rated on your answers.

Interview Questions

• You have an employee that is suspected of using drugs how would you handle this situation.   2 Answers

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev in December 2017.

Interview

Friendly people from the moment I walked in the door, very welcoming environment, not at all stressful. Began with Human Resources, then with Operations Manager. I found it to be very comfortable overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your day consisted of in your last job   1 Answer

Office Automation Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transdev (New Orleans, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was brief and succinct. The interview was very productive in that I was able to assess the hiring manager for myself and not rely on the opinion and experience of others. I knew that were I selected for the position, I would enjoy working under their directorship and learn a great deal in the way of hard and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• How long was my experience in the specific work I was being interviewed for.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transdev (Hyattsville, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

bring your driving record & fill out the application. then they tell you about the job its more of an information session. then they ask you do you want the job.

Interview Questions

• are you still interested in the position?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transdev (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview with one or more supervisors. They ask questions pertaining to your previous jobs on your application & they ask you how you would handle certain situations that might happen while at work.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry passenger   1 Answer