Transdev Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.4

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transdev (Englewood, CO).

Interview

I was called and invited to come to the location for an interview after submitting on GlassDoor. I had a one on one conversation with a member of management that was professional and conversational and was immediately offered a position pending background check, drug testing and a physical.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I have handled difficult customers in my previous position   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transdev (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview with one or more supervisors. They ask questions pertaining to your previous jobs on your application & they ask you how you would handle certain situations that might happen while at work.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry passenger   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transdev (Omaha, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

It was horrible. They had no questions planned. They talked more about themselves and their company, which was great to learn more about but I thought they wanted to interview me.

Paratransit Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev (North Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

I have some questions that I failed to ask during the interview and I would like a chance clarify my stance on the hours, I am available and would be happy to set the record straight, because I was worried it was my age and that really hurt, because I am qualified and very interested. I have been offered a ort driving job, but I would like to stay here in Las Vegas.

Interview Questions

• hrs. 3am. to 10am or 2am to 7am. I was thrown by the question, and I would like have a chance to retract my answer and have a go at it.   2 Answers

UCF SHUTTLE DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transdev (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview was good but fast not to many questions.. I was nerves trying to answer the questions to my best knowledge but I went to through 2 interviews..

Interview Questions

• When in a bad situation accurred, How did you handle it? What did you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Reservationist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Transdev (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Was a previously employed with them. Was there early and had no where for me to wait. Didn't feel like a real interview . Was laid off and never gave preference to be hired

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transdev (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

it was pretty standard q & a. they asked you questions about how you would handle certain situations to gauge your ability to handle the job. there was 2 people present and they took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult moment was when they asked "when were you ever indecisive.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Transdev (Oakland, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very straightforward and very simple, no trick questions, it was like talking to a good friend. The call center manager sat me down for a one to one in the conference room and began asking me questions about my call center experience.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transdev (Hyattsville, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

bring your driving record & fill out the application. then they tell you about the job its more of an information session. then they ask you do you want the job.

Interview Questions

• are you still interested in the position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transdev (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Great. They were very nice during the process. For me, it was a panel of three ppl. I thought they did a great job at making me feel at ease.