Transparency Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

A telephonic round from the HR would be done post reviewing the CV, a 1:1 HR round would be conducted next after a couple of days, if proceeded to the next round either Operations or an interview with the Director would take place.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were irrelevant to the Job profile. Generic questions would be asked just to check how well you speak English   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process included two rounds - aptitude and face to face interview.
    The interview lasted for two days.
    It was a very systematic and well arranged process.
    The aptitude test also had the domain based questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on aptitude test performance and CV/resume   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (Brazil)) in June 2017.

Interview

Approached company HR through LinkedIn, Telephonic round , Only 1 round for CME team

Interview Questions

• Self intro. As am experienced, the panel asked about my previous work experience. Few technical questions, basic ones. SWOT, CAGR, Porter 5 forces   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research.

Interview

Lots of irrelevant questions that made no sense to the interviewer or interview.very bad HR who does not like his job for sure so he took that frustration out on the candidates.
    If you can't do your job then don't do it.Stop wasting other people's time.Such carcass people and behaviour.

Interview Questions

• Asking electrical questions from cs it student with no interest whatsoever?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I felt that this process is strongly subject to your contacts in the company.
    In this walk in process, while speaking one person I came to know that he had different setup of this process than others.(He obviously mentioned that he had contact with one of the current employee)

There are four rounds of interview(If you don't have inside contact with HR then HR round will not happen).
    1. Essay writing : They will give you 20 minutes of time to write an essay on one of five subject lines mentioned.
    2. Aptitude Test : This is very easy. Consist of 45 questions. There are 9 sections in this test.
    3. Technical - Face to Face : They keep asking you random questions.
    (If you are applying for this company, I strongly suggest look for inside contact. If you have one, you can get privilege in interview. They might ask you some simple questions.
    4. HR Round - Did not happen, as I did not have inside contact.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test was not difficult.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1. Telephonic round with HR about basic background questions.
    2. Technical round related to questions about Porter's Five Force and PESTLE Analysis among others.
    2. Written test comprising of GK, Quantitative Aptitude and Vocabulary test. Also there was an essay writing on a particular topic.
    3. Personal Interview with senior management regarding market analysis about few products.

Interview Questions

• Being an engineer what is the possibility of my switching to other more appropriate job profiles in the future?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Kolkata (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was an aptitude test which was very easy. next was a face to face interview. Questions were mainly from economics and why did I want to join them. The guy interviewing me was very uninterested and bored.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Indore (India)).

Interview

we had to go for the gd first of all the topic was how terrorism should be handled..we cleared it easily you should look confident and say what comes to your mind..then was the written test that had mostly questions from lr and were moderate in level..then was the interview in which they would generaly ask estimations of marketing and all...

Interview Questions

• one question was tell how many jwellery shops are there in your city..they will just see your approach thats it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview panel was of 2 members who asked me questions for 40 to 45 minutes minutes and was good as it was properly sceduled and ended on a decent note. Got a positive reply from them but chose not to join at that moment

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by business intelligence?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

aptitude test followed by the group discussion in which the topic was "do you believe in God" and i spoke for the topic and got selected for the next round i.e. personal interview round which was taken by head HR and the CEO of the company.