Treebo Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Treebo Hotels

2.9

Software Development Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I got interview scheduled after applying through LinkedIn. First round will be of written test here they will be asking you to write the programs without syntax errors.
    Few questions will be on SQL and Selenium as well.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a test and then there was an interview. Test was about writing. Interview was good and nice. They were nice. Open area. Spacious. Explained well. Eager. Nice. Good

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (Pune (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was tough interview process but worthy as they selected the best
    There were 1 G.D. and 3 P.I. rounds.
    I was amoung the 6 who got filtered out of a strength of 120+ students.
    Hence I cracked my internship over here.

Interview Questions

• Started from basic tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

A half aptitude test followed by two skype interviews.
    First interview was about solving a test case related to the business of firm and second focused on academics and personal interests plus details of events that were mentioned in my CV.

Interview Questions

• For a given hotel (property) how much profit can you make out of it   1 Answer

Business Data Analyst Interview

Interview

nice place ,enthusiastic peoples and i disagreed with the role,because they call the interview for Business Data Analyst and then suddenly changed to job in customer support services.

Interview Questions

• they dint ask any questions after i disagrees with the role.   Answer Question

Interview

There are usually three rounds, including of HR round, Manger round, Final round.
    1.HR round usually goes through your resume and check how well you can speak and convince.
    2. second round would be all about how you can sell anything.
    3. third round would be all about How you can present yourself, its usually with Senior managers of Treebo

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First gd happened and next manager round. Everything was smooth and manager was sensible.Basically zonal heads take the main interview and the questions are totally situational. My interview happened as a part of campus drive and the hr team was bit slow.

Interview Questions

• How would you tie up with a hotel in a micrmarket where Oyo is having a strong hold.   Answer Question

Customer Delight Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Ambience and work culture seemed very good as a start-up. I went for Customer Delight Executive's position, reached exactly at 10am as mentioned in the call letter, had to wait till 12pm as Mr. Swapnil Dubey(HR) didn't come to office at that time, I guess he wasn't informed that interview is going on. So he took the first round basic questions, previous experience and talk on a topic which I cleared and was told to sit for next round which will be taken by a lady, I didn't know her designation. There were hardly 7-8 candidates, 3-4 were rejected in the first round itself, remaining included me also was rejected by that lady. She asked normal questions, why Treebo? Past experiences and performance and told me to take two mock calls where she had told there's a customer who has called and complaining "She's staying in a hotel and the hotel boy came and took pictures of her without consent, she's angry and complaining" How would you resolve this issue? Another one "A Customer stayed in one of our hotel and she saw a ghost there, she's calling and complaining, resolve the issue" which I have answered confidently and suggest best possible solution from my previous experiences. Basically she was checking communication and how the representative takes ownership of the issues along with giving a resolution.

I was amazed, this lady rejected everyone, not a single candidate was selected. I don't know what she was looking for, a scientist for a position of Customer Support Executive.

If you're planning to go for the interview, go ahead but prepare a bit. Imaginary scenarios will be given by that lady. Be prepared.

All the best!!

Interview Questions

• Why Treebo? Tell us about your past experiences and performance? Mock calls.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels.

Interview

The first round was coding round in which they asked problems on Dynamic Programming.
    Those who cleared the coding round are went through 2technical and 1 hr round
    Interview process was good
    asked mainly asked on DSA

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Treebo Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled on Saturday @11AM. I reached around 11:15 and interview started @11:30. First round was machine coding and second round was F2F DS and problem solving.
    In machine coding round was given to make bus reservation system like redbus and given 2 hours time but it extended to 3 hours. The problem was given by Engineering Manager of some team and evaluated by him only. He gone through code , what all classes written etc and the logic used. I didn't get time to write test cases so he asked to take 15-20 minutes and write atleast a test case , I finished writing test case , then he evaluated it. He was ok with the design and code. Then HR came and told we will go further with second after lunch.
    Till 1st round process looked fine.
    After lunch 2nd round started, taken by some junior guy not prepared for taking interview. He was searching questions and then asking. If I was telling some approach again he looked in his laptop then he say no this won't work.He was expecting similar answer as in geeksforgeeks. He didn't care about the approach told and does not even looked at resume.

EM was happy with in 1st round but this junior guy will judge on 2 DS questions without considering the approach.
    A person can design and write full bus reservation system but if he does not know the answer from geeksfromgeeks, he is not competent. The previous work does not matter if you can't mug up geeksforgeeks. Negative experience, waste of time.

Interview Questions

• 1st round: Bus reservation system like redbus for
      1. booking single ticket when all seats are available
      2. cancellation logic
      3. group bookings.
      4. reservation for ladies

2round : 2 questions were asked
      1. Given preorder and inorder traversal , construct binary tree.
      2. cutting rod problem   Answer Question