Trelleborg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trelleborg Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.5

PD Engineer Interview

Interview

it was alright. there are other sites and they could be better locations for the US headquarter. typical HR questions and technical questions. though it was a little bit too much.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Morristown, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Short email exchange followed by brief onsite interview with small groups and plant tour. The groups were disorganized and making questions up as we went along. No one seemed particularly knowledgeable about the processes used at the plant. All of the staff seemed beat down, tired, and sad. Walking around was like looking at animals in cages at the pound.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Completed the interview with the sales manager in Houston to be certain I was qualified for the technical interview with the Australian engineering group. Completed the technical interview with engineering. This interview included a flash download of technical drawings and schematics that were used for the first half of the interview. The remainder of the interview focused on technical aspects of communication protocols, working with explosion proof fittings and the affect that extended deployments to remote job sites would have on my family.

Interview Questions

• How do you get a new customer to use your company's products and services?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Morristown, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

was asked my work performance,and about prior military experince,How reliable can i be,what can i bring to the company to improve the production,can i handle multiple tasks,can i work alone and/our with others

Interview Questions

• how would i describe my work ethic ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg.

Interview

Expected questions as in any interview. Nothing out of ordinary or unexpected. Don't expect the director of engineering to ask any tough questions ;-)

Questions on situations, basic engineering philosophy.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Louisville, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

HR Called me moments after I submitted my resume to schedule an interview the following day. They said they were going to have an offer out by the following week....The interview went so well, the called me before I even got home to schedule a second interview the following day. Had the second one (both were easy) then never heard back from them. Sent a follow up to HR who didn't reply.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Too be frank, they are really unorganized...I interviewed twice for the same position but was never told the exact job I was being offered...ended up getting hired and realizing this facility is a death trap...Ive worked years in oil and gas and never seen such ignorance and disregard to safety.

Interview Questions

• Was I a person who came to work everyday   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg.

Interview

I was contacted by HR over the phone after submitting my profile online. I went through two rounds of interviews and then never heard from them again. From what I saw they run their plants with as few engineers as possible. Due to the numerous plants that Trelleborg has in Houston, the job really should have been two jobs. If they are this unprofessional in their hiring process I am glad that I did not get an offer.

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Broomfield, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Through a temp angancy drug test. Takes about a month. Thought was crazy but find they lazy too. Was susposed to have 2nd interview but they never gave me date or time and i was hired. What a waste of air they were

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trelleborg in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was with former General Manager and General Manager's Boss. Interview was establishing goals the the difficulty of meeting them. The plant needed a culture change. The experience I had would be able to change that mind set.

Interview Questions

• None provided any difficulty that I was not trained for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations was handled by a recruiter