Tri Counties Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tri Counties Bank

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tri Counties Bank (Chico, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with three people who questioned me for over an hour never really listening to my answers but trying to twist me words and accuse me of making up my previous experience when they hadn't heard of my previous employer (one of the top ten largest banks in the country). They didn't even have the decency to call and inform me they would move on in their search without me.

Interview Questions

• How did you consistently produce top sales, did you take credit for the work from others?   1 Answer

Senior Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tri Counties Bank.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, stretching into 3 weeks, first recruiter, then 1 manager, then another manager very briefly. I would have rather met them all at once. Each one asked the same questions.

Digital Channels Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tri Counties Bank (Chico, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Sat in a room with two different employees of Tri Counties bank who asked me a few questions about my resume and why I thought I was qualified to work here. They then began to ask me questions about the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tri Counties Bank (Chico, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Several interviews. No unusual or hard questions. It was a long but pretty easy process. There was a phone screen with a recruiter, e-mail questions and a Predictive Index. After that there was an interview with the Regional Manager and the Regional Manager's manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?
      What do you know about Tri Counties Bank?
      What is your biggest accomplishment?
      What do you consider to be your strengths?
      Why do you want to work for Tri Counties Bank?   Answer Question