TriNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TriNet Interview Questions

Interviews at TriNet

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

Initial phone screen.
    Then a video interview with multiple senior level employees (includes live coding).
    Was interviewed by both testers and software engineers.
    There was a question on removing a duplicates from sorted linked list.

Interview Questions

• There were Java related questions and LRU cache.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet (Sarasota, FL) in August 2020.

Interview

Talked to recruiter and a week later had a panel of 3 people talk to me via zoom. They focus on your resume first: tell me something good about this job and then tell me something challenging.

Human Capital Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and two onsite interviews. One with two employees in the role and the other with two HR Directors overseeing the org.

What’s shocking is that during the interview with the HR Directors, I was then told that there was no open position but rather they were sourcing for a bench position which would open up if anyone left in the near future. This was definitely a surprise to me because the recruiter never mentioned it.

When I spoke to the recruiter afterwards, I was told the information I was given was incorrect and there was an open position. I was told they would contact me shortly and when I followed up weeks later, I was sent a rejection email.

PLEASE when you apply for any HR roles with this company, make sure you verify that there is actually an open role and they are not just wasting your time.

Very unprofessional behavior from this ‘HR’ Company!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

I was first emailed to set up a 30 minutes phone screen and then continued to the second round of interviews. I was interviewed by the senior manager of the team I would be working with – the compliance team.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet in March 2020.

Interview

Interview consisted of 1 with Human Resources, 2 with Hiring Manager, and 1 with Director of IA. Interviews where all video based except for the initial screening interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an exception and how you explained/discussed with the perspective control owner.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Overall horrible interview process. For months, I was receiving linkedin messages to interview. Finally I did, At the beginning of the interview, the recruiter seemed nice and responsive. I went through 5 rounds (1 in person, 1 online assessment, 3 over the phone). I asked each interviewer if they had any hesitations about me and each one said that they didn't. Once I finished interviewing, I was told I would hear back within a couple days, those couple days turned into weeks. I finally got a reply that they are passing on me and the recruiter would find out why. It has been over 1 month since my last interview, and still no reply despite my messages to the recruiter. I also emailed the director thanking her for her time and the opportunity and no reply. This is truly a blessing in disguise, if they can't even reply to a candidate, how are they going to treat their employees? If you don't live in SF, I wouldn't even consider interviewing because they are just going to drag you along and not reply. Total waste of my time. *BTW I received a linkedin message last week from a recruiter asking to interview, I told them I am still waiting on hearing back from the other recruiter, and of course she didn't reply either.

Interview Questions

• Online assessment: voice recording of 60 second pitch of TriNet to an acquaintance you ran into on the street.   Answer Question
    • Do your clients remember you or your current company after you leave a meeting?   Answer Question
    • What separates you from other successful sales consultants?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you currently do.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TriNet (Dublin, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

The first round of interviews was an initial phone screening with the recruiter. She was a very friendly and super nice. The conversation was nontechnical and consisted of discussing things such as my availability, how many years until graduation etc.

About a month later, I was scheduled for multiple rounds of technical interviews via Skype with multiple hiring managers, each round lasting 30 minutes. Questions consisted of basic data structures such as arrays and linked lists, sorting and behavioral questions.

The time it took from the initial phone screening to the offer letter was quite long, longer than for any company I've previously worked at but this was likely due to the COVID19 situation. Overall, it was a very pleasant interview process.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TriNet (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

3 months and 7 interviews with 7 different people, then received an email saying I'm a good fit for a department that they're not hiring in right now. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about your experience and how it relates to this job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

General questions from my resume, basic questions about SQL, a Tableau exercise and some market research questions. There were some situation based questions. Most of it was generally easy if you give the questions some thought. The overall process took a couple of months.

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL questions, a Tableau exercise, and some basic market research questions like if we want data how would go about the data collection process   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

The process was simple and straightforward. They usually have a few people interview you, but it's fairly relaxed. They just want to verify that you can communicate professionally about your resume. Nothing too technical.