KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

TriNet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 203 of over 203 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

The interview was easy and fast, the interviewer was very kind and helpful. The interview is conducted on the company building. There are two phases: a test and the discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. There were 2 rounds and both were regarding your experience and resume. The interviewers were really nice and you just have to be confident and know your resume during the interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about TriNet

Join the conversation on

Human Resources

22d

a

Human Resources Manager

For those who have remote employees around the world, what tool do you use to build your org chart? Visio? We are a small company of about 110 employees using Slack for most of our communication (I’ve heard of Roots as an org chart tool in Slack but never used it). And we use TriNet as our main PEO for US employees, Deel for our global PEO then different systems for Asia.

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

TriNet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet in Sep 2022

Interview

1 - call to go over information 2 - 2 hour interview with 3 staff members, lasting 30 mins each. 3 - follow up call with HR recruiter to go over how the interview went

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

I was contacted for the role from an inhouse recruiter for the Seattle market. After replying I have since been ghosted, one week with no response. I have noticed this position has been a revolving door as I've set my notifications for it since 2018.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TriNet in Aug 2022

Interview

I barely made it to the first screening. Even at the time of the screening, I noticed that the role was already taken down from the site. (I always like to have the role info up in case something has changed.) The recruiter called me 5 minutes late, spouted off a bunch of facts about the company, said she didn’t know what the compensation was, asked me what I was looking for re: compensation and then said she would be in touch. 3 days later, rejection email. By far the most unprofessional experience ever and I’ve been a CSM for almost two decades. To be quite frank, it seemed like she needed to connect with a certain number of people and I was just on her list to call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

I had an interview scheduled (or conversation with the talent recruiter) through a google calnder invite and she sent a cancellationg 20 minutes before with no communication, just an empty cancellation. I followed up to make sure it was intentional and literally got no response. This was after at least 5 communications between linked in.

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

several meeting with managers or VPs. 90 day sales plan to be presented. It was a long process. After my last interview I waited about 3 weeks to get an answer.

Interview Questions
  • basic planning questions and history

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

Reached out by a recruiter who used a template and offered no personal touches or uniqueness. She said they loved my background and would be a good fit and asked for my resume. After I sent in my resume she said I was not a fit. So what was it? I can tell that she was probably new or did not do her job well as she only used a template and was not transparent at all. I find that totally disrespectful and a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

First step will be phone interview. If getting selected, you will be invite for an in-person interview to meet the team and management. The process will take about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn, we scheduled a meeting to speak the next day and she didn’t show up. I followed up thinking something happened or she was running late. No reply back at all to my outreach on missing our meeting. Very unprofessional and you wouldn’t expect this from a company who says, “People Matter.”

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 203 Interviews

TriNet Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TriNet as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Regional Sales Consultant and Inside Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Sales Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TriNet takes an average of 31 days when considering 211 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Inside Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 44 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TriNet according to 211 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.26%