TriNet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 175 of over 175 interviews

Recruiter32%
Employee Referral17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about TriNet

Join the conversation on

Startup and Entrepreneurship

3m

a

Managing Director

A more specific follow up from earlier post. And thanks to everyone. I am going to be starting a specialty consulting business with a colleague and will immediately hire one salaried employee. We will have enough revenue and want to offer full benefits and 401k, for owners also. I talked to TriNet (suggested here as a good PEO) but they need a minimum of 5 employees. I would like to have someone manage payroll, benefits, and 401k. Any other suggestions?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

TriNet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet in Aug 2021

Interview

Disorganized recruiter outreach. Oddly hostile tone in phone interviews (they reached out to ME not vice versa...) Went through several lengthy video interviews, and then ghosted. Disrespectful and a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of X
    Answer Question

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

Very standard interview process. Talked with Manager and VP about current prospecting to close process. Every step of the way they made sure to emphasize "close the manager/VP/etc". They talked a lot of about culture and seemed like there was applicable training available.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you disagreed with your Manager on a deal.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TriNet (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2021

Interview

Contacted online, had a brief phone interview and the next day , a video interview. Was offered the position that same day. Wry smooth and easy process. Great interviewers. Felt very comfortable talking with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

Fast and seamless could have used more detail when reviewing the actual role and the management structure. All and all it was a basic experience - not much more I can say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TriNet (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Laid back, personable interviewers with good questions. One initial interview with a talent acquisition employee and then am interview with the managers of my department. Much of the interview was listening to information about the company and position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

Had a first round virtual interview with a senior manager, basic walk me through your resume, some technical questions about credit, but never heard back regarding an offer or rejection despite weeks later

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Pretty basic Java questions and algorithms understanding of the corporation and willingness to communicate with others and the team. Resume walk trough any past experience and what kind of work done 3 round of technical interview each 30 min

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic Java questions and algorithms
  • Resume walk trough any past experience and what kind of work done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet (Dallas, TX)

Interview

unprofessional, on the Zoom call the hiring manager was bouncing on a yoga ball and chewing gum. At one point interrupted me while answering a question to tell me he knew the process of my previous company. The manager was extremely arrogant and came off sexist.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

This was a quick, friendly interview process. I interviewed with an SDR manager first, then the head of business development. The questions were about sales approach and career progression. They moved along the process very fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriNet

Application

I interviewed at TriNet

Interview

I interviewed pre-COVID. First was a call with a recruiter and then a short call with hiring manager. Finally, I met in person with the same hiring manager and another person. The questions from the hiring manager were not pre-set. Just whatever he felt was relevant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 175 Interviews