Tribal Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tribal Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.7

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tribal Group.

Interview

Very easy to have phone meeting with hiring manager. Interview went well but never heard back from manager. The company documentation on the website was very good, and the manager did a good job of explaining the job.

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tribal Group (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview arranged by email for a Skype call at a time convenient to me as I was working abroad at the time. Interviewed by manager and HR representative. Clearly prepped questions about experience and competency ... examples asked for about specific parts of role. Allowed plenty of time for me to ask questions. Friendly and conversational tone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tribal Group.

Interview

One hour face to face with hiring manager and hr rep. Very informal and not a great deal of structure. Very friendly and welcoming. Felt like they really wanted me to do well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in project managing development teams   Answer Question

Inspections Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tribal Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a member of staff from the HR team who arranged the interview.
    The interview took place with a member of management and a senior member of staff. It was fairly informal; they made you feel relaxed and at ease.
    The interviewees had a 30 minute face to face interview alongside a prioritisation task and a written task that included finding spelling and punctuation mistakes.
    The interview process was a very positive experience.
    I then waited almost a week for the interview outcome, when again a member from the HR team rang to offer me the position.
    I then got sent finer details via email.

Interview Questions

• Different forms of communication that may be used in such a job role and ways to keep information confidential.   1 Answer

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tribal Group (Hull, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted directly by Tribal’s HR department about a role that matched my current skill set. From this initial contact I was able to learn more about Tribal and an initial interview was arranged.

The Interview was conducted in an informal manner by two managers of the Tribal team. I found both staff members open and engaging. They both spoke highly of Tribal with genuine enthusiasm. The interview itself was well structured and lasted around one and a half hours. There was plenty of opportunity to discuss my key strengths and drill into my work experience. I left the interview very happy with the whole experience, and was pleased to have had the opportunity to discuss a career with them.

Post interview, I was contacted by their HR department and offered a role with them. My whole experience so far has been superb, and the lines of communication with their HR department have been excellent. This has helped me feel relaxed and positive about a career move.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you encountered during software implementations?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview conducted in Sheffield office with member of the HR team and a Manager. Quite informal and friendly. Took about 1 hour but the time went very quickly. The HR questions were very standard. The other questions centred around the role and it's requirement on travel. A few questions surrounding knowledge of products and your abilities then about your skills both technical and organisational.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time and still engage with customers effectively.   Answer Question

Salary too low.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tribal Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Structured interview process including scenarios to test qualities such as leadership, ability to work as part of a team. Values you felt were important in a company and in people.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a major virus outbreak in a specific geographical area to contain a deadly and untreatable epidemic   Answer Question

Negotiation

Balanced

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tribal Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

Met through network, went in for an informal chat. There isn't much to say other than after meeting with HR I met with my boss who asked some basic questions about my life. There weren't any tests just conversations.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tribal Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online following advert in press, submitting CV. 1:1 interview arranged with Director, poor arrangement as given details of wrong director. Actual interview was good and informal. Director really personable and interview focused on review of CV and experience to date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tribal?   1 Answer
    • What has been the most challenging project you have worked on to date?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tribal Group (Sheffield, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Position being applied for was OK, however they did not reveal there had been redundancies in other areas of the organisation. Well structured interview, plenty of time to reflect, review and respond to points raised. Not sure they fully understood exactly what sort of person they were looking for to fill he position on offer.