Trifecta Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trifecta Technologies

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

After online application, got an appointment for Skype call within ten days or so . The call was for about one and half hours . Mostly on previous work experience . Some testing related questions . Some HR type question .Finally using coder pad gave a simple java program to print largest number in integer array . Printed the largest number in the array as output successfully . I did not get call and was told they need stronger technical person (I was interviewing for QA tester) . I believe that every interview is a learning experience so I would say it was a very smooth and good experience . I learnt some interview skills and also got an honest feedback (they want a tester with advance developer skill) . I feel that sometimes companies take interview as marketing strategy .

Interview Questions

• Question if I know about their company and since I said I read a little , I was asked to explain about what I know . Then a brief about their product for 10 mins or so by the interviewer. Previous /current role and a brief explanation about the my team and product . Challenge of tester . Why they should take me ? My negative point .My positive point . This HR type question lasted for about one hour and then for technically a program was given to print the largest number in array . I was able to print the output successfully.   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies (Allentown, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was casual. After the phone interview, you're invited to the company to take a 2 hour long IQ and personality test, and then spend the last hour speaking to one of their developers with the white board test.

Interview Questions

• How would you combine and express a certain value from two database tables?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies.

Interview

First, I took a programming aptitude test. It was easy- much more like an IQ test than the SAT. A few sections were relevant to programming, such as one that was an exercise in object-oriented hierarchical thinking. For a company of this size in this area recruiting web developers (interns or not), I'm sure the test produces a lot of false negatives.

Then, I was invited back and had two interviews with two developers. They both were experienced and asked a variety of technical questions. There was also a good deal of back-and-forth. The aptitude test was a complete waste of time but the interview with developers was a positive experience.

Approximately three weeks later I received an offer, but the wage was $12/hr with no other benefits.

Interview Questions

Trifecta Technologies Response

Oct 1, 2015 – College & Employee Relations Specialist

Trifecta offers an array of benefits for their employees and paid internships; however we do not offer benefits to our temporary interns.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I toke a computer aptitude and a week later found out, they could not go ahead with the process anymore :/ . Overall, the lady was very nice and friendly at the career fair thats where I got the onsite testing schedule from.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter at the job fair at my school. She told me that the first step of their hiring process was a programming aptitude test. I emailed her afterwards to get the details, and went to take the test at their building about two weeks later. The test was similar to the SAT's but much harder. The test being an aptitude test had zero questions directly related to programming, and I got an email hours after taking it saying they did not feel I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies in April 2014.

Interview

First you take a sat like test where its about 10 minutes for each section and there are five sections. Each section is not really related to programming but the last section is more like workflows which requires some reasoning. The rest is mental math, pattern matching and word association.

Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies (Allentown, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

First you have to take some sort of programming test in order to land an interview. Once you have the interview, you go into the office and speak to 4-5 people. Each person spent about 10 minutes with me, and I told almost every person the same thing.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about company culture and what I was looking for from an internship.   Answer Question

Webpage Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies (Allentown, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

At the career fair, their booth was uninviting with three people standing around looking at students who kept walking. So I decided to go talk to them. They were neutral in the way they presented themselves. They were a small company that designs websites for medium sized companies. They sent out an email, asking for an interview at 9:30 am. However, I assumed it would be an on campus interview because of how early it was and not at their company which was a 3 hour drive away. When things were clarified, it'd still be over 6 hours of driving for the 1 hour interview and the time could not be moved back. I foolishly asked for gas reimbursement ($30) since most major companies offer it. To my amazement, they were confounded and extremely displeased. They told me not to come and immediately hung up.

In conclusion, Trifecta is inconsiderate for prospective employees and unwilling to help. Their overall perspective is unorganized yet eager to expand.