Trimark Associates Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Interviews at Trimark Associates Inc.

Positive83%
Negative17%
Applied online50%
Recruiter17%
Other17%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trimark Associates Inc.

Application

Interview

I met with the manager and I was asked multiple questions about my administrative skills and past experiences. It was a simple process and the questions were mostly easy to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Trimark Associates Inc. (Folsom, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

The HR Manager contacted me on LinkedIn prior to posting the job. It took about two weeks to coordinate the initial interview with the hiring manager(s), leading an interview with CEO and key staff about a month after first contact. Salary negotiations and offer followed a couple weeks later. The entire process was very collegial and transparent.

Interview Questions
  • Can you state a slogan that describes you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Trimark Associates Inc. (Chatsworth, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

I met with with Trimark at the CSU Northridge career fair. Olivia who is the HR rep and Jae who is the regional director -were both present. I spoke with them about my background and interests and they ended up contacting me for an on sight interview since we seemed to click pretty well. I believe the interview was set up roughly 1 week after the career fair. Both Olivia and Jae were friendly and welcoming. I went through the general HR questions and some technical questions in interviews and they told me they would contact me in a few weeks. I thought it went pretty well overall. I got contacted in the next few weeks with a soft offer for salary benefits. Unfortunately the reason why I rate this 4/5 is that I had been interviewing elsewhere and I had a relatively strict deadline. Trimark said they would be in contact within a day or so and I was ready to accept an offer, but they took about 2 weeks and by that time I assumed they had went with another candidate so I had to accept another job offer. I ended up getting an offer but had to decline because I accepted elsewhere 2 weeks before. Overall, good process but I wish they would follow up on time.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain your resume? Background? Last job? General HR STAR questions. What are your interests? Where do you see your career heading? Also there is a short written test in the end that should take anywhere from 10-20 minutes. It covers basic circuits, basic math and some terminology for network integration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trimark Associates Inc. (Folsom, CA)

Interview

After applying using Glassdoor I received an email from Olivia the hiring manager. the emil basically was to asnwer some questions. after 2 days I received a call and talk to Olivia was souper friendly. she explained the role to me, and invited me for interview. the interview was extremely relax meet with one of the VP and after words the owner came in and introduce him self. in end the company and the people seems to be great place to work

Interview Questions
  • what you do when you have so much work and dead line is coming up.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trimark Associates Inc. (Chatsworth, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview is very easy going. The interviewer is a very nice senior engineer. The questions were very typical, half behavioral and half technical. He also gave me a very clear introduction about the company as well as the potential career path in this company. There was a written test at the end, testing about the basic knowledge related to the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trimark Associates Inc. (Folsom, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was relatively "short" with only one meeting required. I was hired right away and asked very few questions. This should have been a red flag. After being hired, I understood why; the management of the customer care team has no idea how to build a competent office.

Interview Questions
  • There were very few questions. Tom Short talked much more about his own accomplishments.
RSS Feed</>Embed