Trinet Internet Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinet Internet Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA).

Interview

After applying online, I was quickly notified by the hiring manager for a phone interview. After that, I went in for a sit down interview. It was fairly straightforward. They asked me some standard interview questions, and I answered them. They were keen to listen to what I had to say, and the people interviewing me were very professional. Although I did not get an offer, I had a positive experience during my entire interview process.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus career fair and was called in about a week after the fair. The interview was relatively straightforward. The recruiter scanned my resume and asked me questions about everything on it. In between some of the questions, there were some brain teasers. I was also asked a logic question and was required to code an HTML webpage on the spot.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

During the interview, they informed me that the position I was applying for was an internship program that consisted of a 6 month internship that lead to possible full-time. This surprised me as the job posting said nothing about an internship and I was made to believe it was a full-time position when I applied. Their HR person first contacted me over the phone to set up an interview. My visit consisted of two interviews. First interview was with the HR person who called. Second interviewer was with the CEO I believe.

Interview Questions

• For the technical assessment, they gave me a sheet of paper with a very simple hand drawn webpage on it that they wanted me to reproduce in a web browser using HTML and optional PHP. They gave me about 15 minutes to complete it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Very long process with so few people involved with the interview process; almost like they are unclear of head count. Seems hard for them to ever get back in touch with you about possible next steps. Company seems concerned about expanding company size by hiring more people.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that is relevant?   1 Answer

Account Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Met with Ron Weber and John. Asked about my account experience, client relationship experience.

John didn't tell me much about his role. Researched him later to learn he is John Carly, President and CEO of the company.

Prior to your interview you will be sent a test to complete that provides MBI results. They also like to know your StrengthsFinder results.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal on a merry-go-round, what would you be? What type of music would be playing?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions.

Interview

Very unprofessional. During the phone interview, the interviewer got an incoming call and put me on hold to take the call. She made it seem like no big deal.

The interview consisted of the most generic questions you can think of. The interviewer was furiously trying to type up my answers.

The position seemed like two positions combined into one. When I asked the interviewer for more details about the role, she had no idea. She said she would get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the most difficult thing that you had to do?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out online questionnaire on company site.

Was contacted within a week to schedule interview.

Interview was very dry. Interviewer didn't seem to have very much knowledge about the position vacancy. Discussion kept steering me to look at Christian oriented websites - perhaps a subtle hint that this is a religious company..?

Interview Questions

• They asked me to look at the web sites/ clientele that they worked with and asked what I thought about it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions.

Interview

The first step was applying through the website, where you fill in the basic information. After that they contact you for a phone interview where they go over the basics of the job and your resume. From there the face to face interview is held and you need to program on the spot in the language you are interviewing for.
    Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked to implement a function on to their website with the language they use   Answer Question

Unpaid for too long and pay was too low after.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinet Internet Solutions.

Interview

Applied online through Internmatch. I then had a phone interview that was very generic and not very difficult. I then received an email saying they had decided to move on with other applicants instead.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Very straightforward and basic questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I was called to run through my resume (where did you work? What were your responsibilities?) and then scheduled to come in for an in-person interview. The person I spoke to prior to my arrival wasn't at our scheduled interview. I was told she just couldn't make it. The stand-in interviewer didn't want to look at my portfolio and primarily asked questions about expected pay and if I was comfortable working with non-profit religious clients.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • How much do you expect to be paid upon hiring? In 2 years? In 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working with non-profit religious clients?   Answer Question