Trinitas Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Mental Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Quick simple. Very nice HR people. down to earth. They asked the generic interview questions. Where do you see yourself in X amount of years. They were pretty much quick to the source.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the population before?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

I drove an hour to interview and she spent 7 minutes with me. Very unprepared and unprofessional. Couldnt answer some of my questions that I asked. Assumed I was bilingual when I didnt indicate that on my resume

Interview Questions

Trinitas Regional Medical Center Response

Feb 14, 2017 – HR IS Manager

We are so sorry to hear that the interview process did not meet your expectations. The recruiter who met with you indicated that soon into the interview process, it was revealed that the wage and... More

Department Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I went on two interviews for Trinitas Hospital they were easy, but the interviewee had me waiting 30 minutes to see her, so the interview started late. HR did most of the talking, but did not know that much information on the position so I felt I was wasting my time.

Cash Posting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

If I could rate this company as a zero I would. I started with a phone interview with an intern. She asked very basic questions, nothing to difficult and then scheduled me for a face to face interview for the following week at 11:30am. The instructions stated to arrive early to complete necessary paperwork. I arrived at 11:10am filled out the necessary paperwork and waited for my interview to begin. 11:10 turned into 11:30 which turned into 12:00 which turned into 12:15. I went to the front desk and asked the lady if I could reschedule. The front desk woman explained she had just given my recruiter my paper work and it shouldn't be much longer. Finally, (The HR rep) decides to interview me. She did not apologize sincerely that I waited almost an hour for her. Her excuse was "We had several candidates who had a lot to say and I didn't think I should have to interrupt them" First of all, as a candidate ; If I had showed up to my interview 50 minutes late you would consider that rude and unprofessional and she probably wouldn't have interviewed me. So as an applicant, give me the same respect you would want. Not to mention as a "recruiter" you should know the average length of your interviews. Since you had several candidates that went over 30 minutes then you should have scheduled your interviews for every hour, not every 30 minutes. Then you have the nerve to be upset because I asked to reschedule. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I can just imagine what the staff is like if the recruiter has a disgusting demeanor. Consider yourself warned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Trinitas Hospital ?   1 Answer

Family Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Very comfortable setting and the two people were warm and friendly. Supervisor and an employee did the interview.
    Asked about my experience and my reason for wanting to work there.
    Wanted people who really cared about the children and their welfare.
    Was not nervous because they asked about case scenarios with children and I had many years experience to draw from.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience of you have?   1 Answer

Supervisor Execise Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Standard process that every hospital performs. Initially contacted via phone, then two interview process within the department and then with the Hospital Personnel Department. Upon accepting the offer I went through standard hospital drug screening and physical.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm that does not happen at multiple interviews that I have gone through. I guess talking about your strengths and weaknesses is always an interesting question to talk about.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered the position, but the salary offer was to low. I countered and it was accepted based on my previous experience and knowledge.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center.

Interview

Very simple, clear, to the point of what was expected of the position.

Interview Questions

• I don't remeber if there was any question that did not stay focused to the job that I was appling for.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview meet with Dr. who initially conducted the interview which lasted about 15 minutes. Noted more candidates were being interviewed for the position; however, no feedback/status on conclusion of interview.