Trinity Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants in March 2017.

Interview

There were two phone pre-screenings, one with HR and one with the manager for the office which I was interviewing for. For the office interview, I was interviewed by four managing consultants and was given a short writing sample (30 minutes). It was fairly casual and everyone was eager to answer questions pertaining to work, life, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Ames, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very chilled, very general. The people were very friendly. One person kept noting stuff. There were 2 of them. They were very keen about answering my questions. But you never know what these guys are thinking in the inside.

Interview Questions

• What was your favourite class? Least favourite?
      2 positive words to describe you? 2 negative words?
      What do you expect from an ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screening, in-office interview, followed by a second in-office interview at a member office. Everyone was very kind, but the interview process was lengthy and I did not hear back from my interviewers very rapidly. The phone screening was quite formal, while the in-office interview was more casual.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume, why are you interested in Trinity Consultants, tell me about a time when you worked on a team, tell me about a time when you made a mistake or failed to meet a deadline   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants.

Interview

Rotated through 4 managers and was given a writing assignment. It was a very positive, low-stress environment. Food and beverages were provided. After the interviews, we were invited to lunch with current consultants.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants.

Interview

Brief 30 minute interview with an alum. Asked basic interview questions (nothing technical), and mainly talked about my previous internship experience. Atmosphere was pretty relaxed and generally an enjoyable experience. Heard back the following week to schedule second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?
      What was your favorite class? least favorite?
      Why did you choose your university?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (New York, NY).

Interview

My interview was on-campus. The interview was a 30 minute interview. He asked about my experiences on my resume. He also asked several behavioral questions like what are some of your weakness. The interview was very standard.

Air Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university job portal and was invited to an on-campus interview. The interview was roughly 30 minutes long with the managing consultant from the nearby office. The questions were mostly based on my resume and were behavioral.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on School career website and I got an interview on campus 2 weeks later. The interviewer seems really nice. She asked basic interview questions: Tell me about yourself. Ask me about my experiences, research. What do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants.

Interview

First had an interview at my university. Then for National interviews I met with 4 different managers and completed a writing sample. It was a long process but you got to speak with a lot of people about the company. Overall everyone seemed nice and the company seems to have a lot of work. However, no one ever got back to me about my results, even after about two months.

Interview Questions

• What are your end goals, a lot of "tell us about a time when..." about leadership   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants.

Interview

My interview was scheduled to be for 30 min however I was called in later than the scheduled time. The interview was rushed through since there were candidates after me. Easy simple questions were asked about the company. No technical questions as such. I was asked about my experiences listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the company, why they should select me for the job   Answer Question