Trinity Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trinity Consultants

2.8

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on School career website and I got an interview on campus 2 weeks later. The interviewer seems really nice. She asked basic interview questions: Tell me about yourself. Ask me about my experiences, research. What do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants in March 2017.

Interview

There were two phone pre-screenings, one with HR and one with the manager for the office which I was interviewing for. For the office interview, I was interviewed by four managing consultants and was given a short writing sample (30 minutes). It was fairly casual and everyone was eager to answer questions pertaining to work, life, etc.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Dallas, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Round robin interview with four branch managers, a writing sample, and a presentation. The interviews were straightforward and I thought I hit it off with two of them. Unfortunately I was up against very qualified candidates so, as an undergraduate, I felt out of my league.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and ample standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants in September 2018.

Interview

Trinity Consultants reached out to me via a school job board. An on-campus interview was soon arranged. I was then invited for a second interview, if the corporate hub for my region (Chicago).

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Raleigh, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was on campus and very short. It was 30 minutes total, with only 15 minutes of questions from the interviewer, then 15minutes of answering my questions. The questions were standard behavioral questions with no technical questions. The interviewer made the entry level job sound pretty uninteresting with lots of helping to file EPA permit applications. Overall the interviewer seem more worried about staying on schedule than getting to know the applicants.

Interview Questions

• What are two negative comments coworker or classmates would make about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Talked with a HR a college fair then was given an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficulity during your college and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Baltimore, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

I was accepted for an interview through my University's career services website in Sept 2011. It was the first one on one interview and it went great. We had a 30 minute conversation. The first question the interviewer asked me was "what is a mole?". He just wanted to know my thinking process. Then I asked him a bunch of questions and we basically talked the entire time. At the end he told me he would recommend me for the second interview, which was after two months. This interview was with three different people (director, and 2 managing consultants) each 45 minutes long. The director and one managing consultant didn't have any interview questions planned. We just talked. The third interviewer asked typical behavioral questions and was very pleased with my interview. However, in the end i didn't receive an offer. Finally, there was a writing sample all the candidates were supposed to do for 45 minutes. They basically want to know how well you write but don't care so much about the content. They interviewed me with 16 other candidates in two days. It was pretty competitive. And they go for students who are stars at their University/major.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Covington, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially when I was asked to interview for this position I was excited at the prospect of working with Trinity Consultants, but after a six and a half hour interview consisting of five individual interviews and one skills test I was less sure I wanted the position. The skills test did not present any problems and was not out of the ordinary, other than being poorly written, but the individual interviews had a wide range of variability.

I had been told what to expect prior to the interview and I had been advised that the interview would be four hours long and would consist of four interviews w/a skills test; however, when taken to lunch one of the principal consultants in the office brought my resume and proceeded to ask interview questions and ask for examples to illustrate the answers I was giving. It is no wonder that I was not able to eat much and left the interview quite distraught. I thought this was very tacky and quite unprofessional. I had no break to regroup between meetings except for using the restroom.

Although many of the consultants in this office were very nice, I would say that I was not a good fit for the team and I was quite relieved not to have been put in a position to have to tell them this since they were in agreement and did not offer me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants (Covington, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job on my school's career center website. I was contacted the next day by email and set up a phone interview for the next day. The phone interview was pretty much screening and telling me about the position, as well as asking about location preferences. The next day, I was invited for an on-site interview in Covington, KY the following week. This process was very grueling, with 3 1:1 interviews, a 2:1 lunch interview, and an hour writing sample from a prompt with a technical question. All in all, the on-site interview lasted six hours. Less than a week later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinity Consultants.

Interview

Brief 30 minute interview with an alum. Asked basic interview questions (nothing technical), and mainly talked about my previous internship experience. Atmosphere was pretty relaxed and generally an enjoyable experience. Heard back the following week to schedule second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?
      What was your favorite class? least favorite?
      Why did you choose your university?   Answer Question