Cover image for Trinity|ERD

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Trinity|ERD Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Trinity|ERD

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity|ERD

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity|ERD (Seattle, WA) in May 2017

Interview

I met with the vice president and the two other admins as they were looking to bring on another. I first met with the vice president and then the two admins followed up. I ended up not accepting this offer the first time around and I highly regretted it. But I happened to see the job posting once more and took the time to write back to the vice president about the position. I can easily say that I have extremely happy with my role here and working with this team.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how I felt working in a team environment and could deal with high stress.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinity|ERD (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2013

Interview

4 member team interviewed first, then met with the Principal/owner. Met with the group in the conference room, each interviewer introduced themselves and explained what they do at the company and how long they have worked there. Group seemed very nice and met with Colin who seemed very nice and easy to talk with, discussed the duties of the position and seemed like a normal office environment and expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

417.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Trinity|ERD~822720
Join the conversation on