Trinity Property Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Property Consultants

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was easy but everything promised a lie. I was told I would get 2 week vacation a year but never got approved for more than a week. I was also told I would get weekends off which changed very quickly.

Interview Questions

• If you can work any day any time as it requires you be available as needed for emergencies.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Federal Way, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed and laid back. They were welcoming. It was a one on one interview which was nice because I didn’t feel like I was on the spot. I was asked a few standard interview questions.m, nothing too invasive. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals in your career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Property manager very nice. just wanted to get to know me as a person and professional style. Interview was just 1 in person interview, did not take long. Had to wait a few days for drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took about 5 days I applied on a Monday received a call on Tuesday for an interview on Wednesday and was offered the job Friday. I met with the property manager and the regional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in student housing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

It was very laid back, more like a conversation with a friend rather than interrogation like most places. I walked in with my resume and The manager interviewed and then hired me on the spot. They also offered great pay even though it was my first apartment position and I was only part time.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was very quick and laid back and with an assistant manager. I got the feeling they wanted to make sure my personality is a right fit, rather than focus on my experience. The second interview was with a property manager and focused on information about the company, my experiences, and more on nitty gritty details such as schedules, pay, company practices, advancement opportunities, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your current background in the apartment industry?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle difficult situations/customers?   1 Answer
    • Q: How are your multitasking skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

This company lacks the moral aptitude to offer employees what they are actually worth. They'd rather hire under qualified personal with an OVERA INFALTED view of self without the actual skill or concern for the resident to match.

Interview Questions

• How much do you currently make?   1 Answer

Trinity Property Consultants Response

Jul 5, 2016 – Marketing Manager & Copywriter

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interviewing process you encountered while seeking employment in our Georgia region. We are disappointed to hear that we were not able to match the salary... More

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Extremely Professional. A significant amount of detail and industry aimed questions were the main focus. I felt very comfortable and excited to be apart of this company. I was ensured I would not be disappointed and would be set up for success.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about property management?   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinity Property Consultants (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

Two Interviews that were both in person with the Community Manager and with the Regional Manager. Very straight forward to the point interviews. Come prepared with knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to get involved with residential real estate?   1 Answer