Trintech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trintech

2.9

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (Addison, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

As with other Vista Equity Partners entities, Trintech relies on online cognitive quizzes and personality tests to vet applications who initially meet their job requirements. After successfully completing those, I finally got to speak with a recruiter who was quite enthusiastic and stated that she would schedule a second cognitive test in a few days and an in-person meeting with the hiring manager.

After that interaction, the recruiter went totally silent refusing to answer emails or pick up her phone. Today I learned they are moving forward with an internal candidate.

The recruiting process was totally unprofessional and disrespectful. I do not recommend interviewing at Trintech.

Interview Questions

Trintech Response

Nov 7, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

Hello,

We at Trintech strive to provide an efficient and respectful interview process for all candidates who apply for one of our positions. While the recruiter in question is no longer with our... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trintech (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Sent in resume, phone interview, was asked questions about my skills in software that was used, asked what I wanted to gain from the interview, hired at conclusion of phone call, was then emailed with information about pay, accepting my offer, and start dates

Interview Questions

• How my experience with a certain software could be used towards a large summer project   Answer Question
    • What were goals I would set out to achieve during my internship, what I wished to learn, how what I was learning in school could apply to the position   Answer Question
    • Computer skills, if I was familiar with working in a professional environment, did I have experience with ERP systems   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trintech in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email from HR/manager, exchanged information and set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very laid back and and the internship was offered at the end of the call. No formal in person interview. Keep in mind this was for a small internship, not full time job.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trintech (Addison, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

They just explained what the job was about and the project I was gonna work on. Also the confidentiality agreement that I had to sign. The manager was very professional. It was a really quick and pleasant experience.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very brief. This was the initial phone conversation. The discussion did not proceed to the next step in the process. The recruiter refused to answer my questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech in January 2017.

Interview

Just the common questions. Not hard. You will need to take a Vista Equity IQ test to pass the process. You will have an HR person take you through the process.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview, assessment with logic, critical thinking multiple choice. They were very bad about communication. They said to expect a followup onsite interview after the phone inteview, but then they requested my current salary via email. They disappeared without any personal followup. Just sent a canned email a week later.

Interview Questions

• How to manage conflicting priorities   1 Answer

Mar 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We strive to ensure that we can take care of every candidate that applies for our positions as well as possible, which includes not making... More

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Role advertised was not what they were hiring for. Couldn't define process for interviews; kept sending more and more invites for conversations - no explanation of who I was meeting with. Recruiter set up interviews then changed terms: con call in the early morning. Then, after a mtg was agreed to, became a video call. Then the mtg moved days w/o asking. Very confused process and made me wonder how indicative this was of their working environment.

Interview Questions

Trintech Response

Jul 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a more positive experience while interviewing with us. We reviewed your correspondence with the recruiter who handled this search and it looks as... More

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

The process was incredibly drawn out. It took nearly two weeks from the time I passed the phone screening to the first phone interview. The phone interview was pretty surface level. I felt the time and bureaucracy of the interview process would be representative of what it's like working there and decided to follow more appetizing opportunities.

Interview Questions

Trintech Response

May 6, 2019 – Recruiting Manager

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that the interview process can sometimes be long and unpleasant, especially with scheduling given how busy our teams are however we do the... More

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trintech (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application, received an email invitation to complete a cognitive, logic, critical thinking test (math problems and puzzle matching etc). Upon completion, a recruiter called and had a casual conversation to understand more of the role and if I can meet the needs of those roles as well as more insight on what Trintech does. Being that it is an entry level position, recruiter communicated that they were hiring for a personality fit. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to have an additional phone interview with the manager and then a face-to-face interview with the manager and the team.