Trintech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (London, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

2 stages plus an aptitude test - brisk process, telephone int followed by face to face wherein you meet several managers. You present on a topic that interests you to demonstrate your ability to present and communicate.

Interview Questions
  • Understanding or experience with office of finance
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trintech (Telephone, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Trintech was amazingly efficient and quick with their interviewing process. They focused on me speaking with the proper people, quickly. Interview durations were 30 minutes and targeted so the sessions were efficient. I was provided an offer super quickly which minimized the stress of wondering.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews focused on applicable work history.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Trintech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trintech in Jan 2021

Interview

The process consisted of five rounds of interviews, including a screening call with an HR Coordinator and a presentation to the whole team. Despite being as thorough as possible, the process only took a few weeks and was conducted as smoothly as possible, even with the hiccups of the winter storm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trintech

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech

Interview

Had a preliminary intelligence and reasoning test (completed online), then 5 interviews - a prelim call with HR, a 2nd interview with the hiring manager, a 3rd a panel with other members of the global marketing team, a 4th with the regional leader, and a 5th with the sales leader. All had their different interview styles - some were very focused on personality, others were more focused on skills and accomplishments. Only one of the five felt like it went badly - they kept asking me tangential questions, rather focusing on my skills and experience that directly related to the job, and afterwards the feedback was that I hadn't talked enough about my skills and experience that directly related to the job (ummm....). But overall the processed seemed fair and reasonably comprehensive, and was accomplished quickly for the number of interviews, with good feedback from Talent Acquisition throughout the process, so I'm rating the interview process positive despite not getting the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Trintech (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied online, end to end process took just over 2months. Vigorous and elongated interview process- starting from a screening call with the internal recruiter, then 1-1 with the hiring manager, then panel interview and presentation with the wider team, (was then asked to perform another presentation to the same team couple weeks later and follow demo2win flow), and finally a personality and culture interview with sales director. Constantly had to chase the recruiter for feedback and application status, as I would hear nothing for weeks between stages. After completing the final stage, heard nothing for nearly 3 weeks, which made me reach out myself - to get an immediate reply saying I was rejected for a better candidate. Whole process took over 2 months, with countless interviews. The team seemed like a good bunch however, but found Trintech to have a very bizarre and elongated recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? What makes a good demo? Scenario based questions during a sales cycle.

Trintech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trintech in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process at Trintech was thorough and well scheduled. Considering this was performed during the time of 'ZOOM only' interactions I felt comfortable and was easily able to identify culture and ambitions. To kick off the process there was an 'IQ' test followed by 4 stages

Interview Questions
  • Questions were heavily focused on Sales cycles, techniques and past experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trintech (London, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

It was an digital process. I had a first telcomeeting with HR., then three meetings with people within the sales organization. Before the final interview I did tests (personality and IQ).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oslo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (Oslo) in Mar 2020

Interview

Started with a phone call with the HR recruiter followed by a phone interview with the Director of Marketing Europe. Last call with another Marketing Manager. Final step, the IQ and personality tests online.

Interview Questions
  • What methods I used to generate leads, if I had worked with targets before, etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

An initial screening call with the HR representative, a telephone interview with the hiring manager, further telephone interviews with key department staff, an in-person interview with HR representative and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Trintech (London, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Process was very quick. I submitted my CV and received a call the next day. Got invited to a 1:1 interview two working days later, had an other phone interview two days later and received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trintech

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trintech

Interview

Phone screening with recruiters followed by two online tests (cognitive and personality) and two interviews on site with management. Tests was about what you would expect from a serious company, nothing too bad. Interviews were mostly about soft skills, no brain teasers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Mostly about motivation and experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews