KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are great and work hard(in 24 reviews)
  • "The teams that I have been involved with provide a great culture(in 24 reviews)
  • "They also have really good benefits, and their business strategy has significant potential.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Everyone is friendly and willing to help.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Awesome management and great place to work.(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Trintech and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Amazing Leaders + Employee-First Mindset + Big Futures = Great Company

Jun 2, 2021 - Product Director in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Training, Family Culture, Strong Passion, Smart People

Cons

Older software architecture (leading to some technical debt), but this is fast improving.

Continue reading

Trintech Response

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for acknowledging our culture, we are constantly working on ways to keep our employees engaged. We can’t wait to get more Trintechers back into the office to collaborate and share their knowledge so we maintain our family culture.

2. 5.0

Review

Apr 1, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and a healthy line of communication amongst all employees.

Cons

I have not experienced any negativity within the company.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company not too much pay

May 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company that cares about employees. great coworkers. great beautiful office

Cons

not that high base salary compared to other places

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

review

Apr 15, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

smart people, happy clients, good product

Cons

remote leadership that doesn't understand the market

5. 5.0

Great organization

Mar 28, 2022 - Product Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

While my review is based from a new hire position and coming from a fortune #500 organization, I can say this company is customer centric focused and striving to become a tier one organization in the very near future. Human capital is promoted as the major factor of success at the organization. They spend a tremendous amount time vetting potential employees that will fit the role but more importantly the organizational culture. The onboarding process is very organized, and the company heavily promotes cultural inclusion - Being of One. The HQ office is beautiful and spacious plus many restaurants in the area in case you want to go out to lunch. Also, the benefits are very good (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc...).

Cons

Being new to the company, I do not have much to share in this area. Like most organization going through the growth stage, they are trying to fill staffing voids.

6. 5.0

Join the Team!

Mar 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- focused on helping employees acclimate to the company and learn new skills - flexible PTO - team-oriented approach where everyone is willing to help

Cons

There has been a fair amount of turnover recently.

7. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Mar 7, 2022 - Content Marketing Specialist in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trintech has a very welcoming atmosphere, and your coworkers quickly make you feel included. There is a lot to learn but everyone is more than willing to help you out. Fantastic office with plenty of amenities for staff.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Smooth, Easy and Quickly part of the team!

Mar 4, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well laid out onboarding, training and product-marketing education! An extremely welcoming group of employees and leaders who welcome you like a long-lost relative from Day 1! Unlimited PTO but honestly, no rush to take any as it's fun to engage and grow with the Organization

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything at this time other than the mandatory drug test taking more than a week but that is on the testing company, not Trintech.

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Feb 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, great benefits

Cons

Promotions aren’t always possible and no fully remote offered to certain people

10. 5.0

Great Place

Jan 21, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Everyone is understanding and the atmosphere is nice. They really take care of you here.

Cons

The management styles can be unorthodox sometimes.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Reviews

Trintech Reviews FAQs

Trintech has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 206 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Trintech to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trintech employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trintech. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

89% of Trintech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trintech 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trintech to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Trintech Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Trintech? Share Your Experiences

Trintech Careers

Cover image for Trintech

Our Vision We strive to lead through technological innovation, financial experience, and superior service that help our customers...More

Company Updates

Trintecher Spotlight - Sam King | Trintech
    www.trintech.com

Trintech Photos

+ Add Photo
    Trintech photo of: After a grueling 3 hour hike with the assist of oxygen, Trintech is displayed for all NA to see.
    Trintech photo of: Trintecher celebrating Earth day
    Trintech photo of: This #EarthDay2021, Trintechers are helping to #RestoreOurEarth by focusing on natural processes and emerging green technologies!
    Trintech photo of: Trintech employees continue the spirit of giving back to help those most impacted by the global pandemic