Found 240 of over 253 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and work hard" (in 29 reviews)
- "Great Culture and trying to manage high turnover" (in 27 reviews)
- "The culture and benefits were great at Trintech." (in 19 reviews)
- "Awesome management and great place to work." (in 11 reviews)
- "Potential for fast career development, engaged culture, great leadership, lots of fun in the office" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Trintech and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 30, 2022Senior Finance Solutions ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMelbourne
Exciting time to join an organisation with the product range that makes a real difference to finance Structured onboarding program with key check-in from your buddy and team - you don't feel like you are on your own. Company that lives by their values. Open communication and interaction from Senior Management to understand the goals and direction of the company. Inclusive, friendly and supportive working environment.
With any growing company there are some challenges that are being worked on.1Trintech Response12mo
Thank you for your comments! We are so happy to have you as a Trintecher! Please do not hesitate to reach out to leadership or me to share any ideas you may have.
Trintech Reviews FAQs
Trintech has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 253 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Trintech to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Trintech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trintech 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.