Triple-I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triple-I Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triple-I (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me after reviewing my resume, had a phone and in person interview w/Triple-I, then had a phone and in-person interview at the company I was contracted for.

Interview Questions

• Generic experience with project management questions.   1 Answer

Director - Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triple-I (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

The owner, Chairman of the Board, interviewed me first for 2 hours. This was an easy conversation that covered my background and the company's. Then the CEO joined for another hour. This was followed by a meeting with the VP - Business Development on another day with more time with the CEO. Overall, I came away with a great understanding of the company, vision, values and strategic plan and they came to understand how I can add value to the team.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in my next position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, since I am in sales I expected this and they were reasonable in the negotiations.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triple-I.

Interview

Very knowledgeable recruiter, interesting and unique job description - thorough skills assement, and testing. Including critical thinking assessment the interview questions are not difficult if you belief in driving results through clear understanding and complexity of client need, and provide a results based strategies.