Triumph Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Triumph Enterprises

3.1

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Interview

Screening and interview process was very detailed. Extremely helpful to also determine if you wanted to accept offer. Interviewers were very informal but thorough. There was an element of determining if you were the right fit for the culture. Excellent recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, aspirations, outside activities). It was a genuine question, but caught off guard due to interviews usually being structured around skills, education, and experience.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

Screening process was very detailed with a lot of information requested and a lot of information shared. Recruiter was very enthusiastic about the company and sold the company well emphasizing the culture and benefits. The interview process was organized and quick. My offer was received the day after I interviewed. They wanted me to start to work quickly and there was a little pressure about getting a start date that worked better for them than me.

Interview Questions

• What is the one question you most dread.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My salary was negotiated by the recruiter and I knew from the beginning what range to expect. There were no surprises.

Human Resources Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (McLean, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was a no pressure, feel good process. I felt comfortable and all my questions and concerns were answered. The company is filled with professional people who care about their job and are comfortable letting others in and helping others in their roles or would be roles. I was excited and pumped when I left and the fact that their kitchen is filled with coffee and bagels is a plus

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews - one with upper management and one with the person who would be my direct supervisor plus a couple of co-workers. The interviews covered a bunch of topics (from company culture to technical skills). The main theme however was describing how you would handle certain situations (both technical and business). Pretty straight forward but certainly not a "softball" type of interview. Be prepared to discuss past projects as well as why you think the company is a good fit for you (they are really interested in employee retention).

Interview Questions

• Build a basic E-R model based on a description of the data.

Write SQL code to pull data from multiple tables

What is the process you go through when analyzing data?   Answer Question

Program Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (Washington, DC).

Interview

The hiring process consisted of several conversations with the program manager, the government employee, and Human Resources. The conversations took place in an informal setting since the company did not have formal Washington, DC offices. There was also informal conversations with other employees to determine if I was a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Most significant challenge?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was relatively quick since the company was willing to offer me the salary I desired. The work-life balance was lacking, but I took the offer because all else appeared to be in order.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (Arlington, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Simple screening through a recruiter to make sure you are a right fit for the position
    2. Interview with a Triumph manager staffed on the project
    3. Interview with the prime with the Triumph manager present

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the project management life cycle?   1 Answer
    • Explain to me how to use a pivot table and v-lookup   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises.

Interview

Brief screening call with the Recruiter, "enterviewed" with a Triumph employee, and then interviewed with the prime (the Triumph employee was supportive during the interview with the Prime). Overall, stress free process. The recruiter ensures that you're qualified for the "enterview" and the Triumph employee makes sure that you're qualified for the prime interview. To be honest, the prime interview is the hardest bit but that's outside Triumph's control.

Interview Questions

• Several questions concerning level of experience using various Microsoft Office applications.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triumph Enterprises (McLean, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the internal recruiter at the time who was looking to fill the open lead role for the company. We spoke for about 45 minutes and went over the role and the gaps to be filled, the person I was replacing and give or take salary.

I then came in and met with the HR Director and the recruiter and spent an hour with them and then about 30 minutes with the CFO. We talked actually about a role that was open and how I could affect it immediately. I was able to think outside the box and give some examples of how I would achieve the goal.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking for a new opportunity?   1 Answer