TrueCare HHC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at TrueCare HHC

Other Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TrueCare HHC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was the overwhelmed person who is seeking help doing the interviewing directly. She left out so much important information, like the fact that I would be expected to work until 11:15pm on weeknights and still need to arrive to work for 9am. There was no mention of benefits and I was never given a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Would I be looking to leave immediately? They asked this because 3 people had quite before I came along.   1 Answer

Intake Interview

Interview

Interview process fairly easy. a quick job to get the billed paid. alot of favoritism involved. i wouldnt recommend to work for this company as a career. They did not ask alot of questions, wanted to get a feeling of who i was as a person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TrueCare HHC.

Interview

Get called, come in and speak with office manager, basic questioning etc. My interview was rushed as they were pretty desperate. If they like what they hear they will hire on the spot and even train same day.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TrueCare HHC (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was nothing too difficult. They had a lot of resumes in front of them and on top of the resume was the salary requirement of the candidate. Pretty much just explained to me what they do there and what I will be doing on a day to day basis.