Trustone Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

3.2

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trustone Financial (Plymouth, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Got an interview through a personal connection at TruStone. Heard back and they wanted me to interview on site, had a good interview and I was getting good vibes from my interviewer (who was the hiring manager). I sent the obligatory thank-you note, received an email back saying that they were going to be in touch soon with "next steps".....and never heard back from them again. What's up with that?

I figure now, 5 months later, that I did not get the job. Didn't so much as get a generic "no thanks" email from their system. Pretty rude.

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustone Financial (Plymouth, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Scheduled me for the next day. Interview only lasted about 20 minutes and it definitely was a positive experience. Informed me that he would get back to me within a week due to other interviews that were scheduled.

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustone Financial.

Interview

Standard process, no issues. Good questions, realistic preview of the job, met some very nice people in the process. These people focus on their customers that they call members.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Interviewed by CFO, just general questions, couple excel data set question. Nice interviewer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trustone Financial (Roseville, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

I found the job on JobsinMinneapolis.com and applied. I was surprised to get a call back, as it was the third banking position I had applied for and the first to call back. The planning of the interview was easy, as I had the next day available for the interview. Business attire should be worn to this interview, black and red was the most favored color between the employees and management. The company is very interested in bettering the community and does a lot of volunteer work. There was only one interview.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall the most didfficult question, as all the questions I was asked were long winded. Most of them were the typical stuff. one that i remember the most was somthing along the lines of "what was one thing you have done to help better the company?"   1 Answer

the shift i would have been filling would have conflicted with my daycare schecule

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trustone Financial (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2009.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted this position and also what I have to attribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer as an research intern if you do not know how how to do quantitative modeling?   Answer Question

Negotiation