Tuition Management Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tuition Management Systems

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems (Providence, RI).

Interview

I was recruited by K-force which is a recruiting firm. A friend was in contact with kforce and they were looking to fill a position at TMS. I needed a summer job and they interviewed and hired me and i was sent to Warwick to train for 2 weeks w/ pay before starting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was comfortable and taken to a conference room where the guy explained any details about the company and the job role. Interview was fairly lax and only took around 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a situation where you had a difficult client with troubling circumstances   1 Answer

Education Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems (West Warwick, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

You go through one interview and if you are selected you go to orientation. Orientation is about 4 weeks they go over the products, they go over different situations and how to best help those who are calling in to you.

Interview Questions

• how did i go above and beyond at my last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Interview

I walked to the front desk and the receptionist was very pleasant. I was then given a brief tour of the facility and led to a conference room for the interview. My interviewer was very nice and concise. He asked me a few questions about past customer service experiences. I gave him my résumé which he didn't even review, just promptly put in a folder. There were not too many smiling faces and people seemed a bit stresses out. The demographic of people there is very diverse.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dress well, smile, speak clearly, be friendly but professional.

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems (Warwick, RI) in March 2014.

Interview

Beautiful building, and office. The work environment impression seemed laid back and welcoming, smiling folks (seemed like a dress down day). The interview process was based a on series of questions, such as describe a time when you had to work with a team, or a time you had to go above and beyond or when you had a goal and what you did to accomplish it, etc. Many questions, asking for specifics examples. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a conflict with a customer, co-worker, or manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems (Warwick, RI) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was via Temp agency, then through Tuition Management Systems. Hiring was done through temp agency.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days you would like to have off? When would you like to work (schedule)? Are there specific times of the day that you would like to work or not like to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuition Management Systems in April 2009.

Interview

Comfortable setting... Right as you walk into the establishment, there is a conference room awaiting you, so the transition is very gradual. Waited for a minute or two, the human resources manager came to see me and she led me into the conference room. The interview was approximately 10 minutes, and consisted of basic past experience, and personal beliefs/attitudes. Overall it wasn't a stressful environment whatsoever. Nothing too confusing and very straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiating was a sidenote to the interview and didn't consist of too much.