Tullys Good Times Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tullys Good Times

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tullys Good Times (North Syracuse, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple process I walked in and he asked me about my past job experiences and gave me the job on the spot. The questions are very similar to what you would have at any other restaurant job. He relied mainly on the referral of my friend.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tullys Good Times (Syracuse, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

It was relatively quick and easy. Only had to go in once for an interview and was hired on the spot. Very laid back, did not really feel pressured or nervous at all. I was only asked maybe a handful of questions. The interview lasted maybe an hour, hour and a half or so.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tullys Good Times (Syracuse, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Formal, almost like an investigation of a unsolved murder. The process was 1 phone interview 2 in-person interviews. Process at this point, I felt was fair and what I expected for a management position

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare(off) time?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tullys Good Times (Vestal, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with the manager, he asked me questions about my application then asked me why I wanted to work there and what I believed to be great customer service skills

• What would you describe as good employee   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tullys Good Times in April 2011.

Interview

They called we spoke on the phone for about 45 minutes then they offered me a person to person interview right after. I went in dressed casual as they told me. After the interview they offered me to come back but it was to unprofessional and the place didnt seem to get it if you know what I mean.