Turkcell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

firstl you have to take general culture test and a question that has been asked from the phone after that you are invited to in-place interview with human resources specialists.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2016.

Interview

I got two interviews. One was with technical members and another was with HR Account Manager. Technical interview was little bit easy but it would have varied according to interviewers. And HR interview was child's play. If technical team gives possible feadback to HR, HR asks about hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• code an algorithm to calculate nth number of fibonacci series   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2015.

Interview

Human resources interview process is perfect. They are trying to learn about you as much as they can. 2nd section is 1:1 with your prospective manager and it was good too. 3rd section is role-Play section is a little bit hard. because your prospective manager and his manager are watching you and your reactions. I was very stressed.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

It's enough that keep your self-confidence during interview. The process has two layers, the first one is general interview that they are asking more question about your experience with HR Manager. the second layer has more technical questions. If they would like to work with you, send their deal to you in 3 weeks generally.

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to work at this company? What's your long-term plan in Turkcell? What would you like to do in Turkcell for four own improvement area?   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had an phone interview with the recruiter first, then another interview with the same recruiter and the manager of the department.
    I was asked questions about my personality, my academic background and why I wanted to work at that position.
    I was informed about their decision in 10 days and completed the paperwork in couple days.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Turkcell.   1 Answer

Sales Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2013.

Interview

The company wants y the fill the test regarding the personal skills and capabilites for their selection.And then they are asking you be a part of roll play on their written scenario.So that they can see the perform on character and skills.

Interview Questions

• We have a diffucult case the fix with very diffucult client and it is very hard to deal with his/her case. How would you convince to aggressive person to deal with.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in July 2013.

Interview

Half of it was in English
    3 phases
    human resources was always attending but not active
    questions were starting from university life
    also social and family life is asked
    A character test is sent to answer online in limited time
    It takes around a month
    Case is always asked, you are given 15 mins to prepare an answer. It is not very very hard if you are already working as a Project Manager

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turkcell.

Interview

Phone call interview
    One to one or two manager interview
    Director interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bargain for your salary

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Interview

First phone call. Then one-to-one interview. Then two-to-one interview. Then you get offer or not

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turkcell (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2013.

Interview

No phone interview. One HR and manager, one director, one cxo face to face interview. Not very hard, based on standard questions. Each interview took almost half an hour. You have to describe your experiences. No extraordinary questions. Although interviews went fast, proposal took so long. Positive attiude from employees.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake that you made in your entire life? It can be personel or professional.   Answer Question