Tween Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Assistant Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tween Brands (Taylor, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with the store leader and then with the district leader if the store leader feels like you I write for the position. The process took about 3 days. Both interviews were face to face at the store in each one talk about 30 minutes no longer.

Interview Questions

• Questions reference back to my job history. Previous retail experience as well as management experience. You definitely need to know your business and the volume of your store can do and the volume booster actually did. That was mostly with the district leader but the interview with the store leader really reference back to customer service skills and any situations that may or may not happen and what would I do.   Answer Question

Associate Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tween Brands in September 2013.

Interview

Project requirement, met with multiple layers of management and people from different departments, very conversational and comfortable, discussed experience and how certain scenarios would be approached as well as my creative process

Interview Questions

• Don't recall the questions, but general interview questions - nothing strange or out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Ssl Interview

Interview

Was approached by district manager for the job. I didn't have to apply to interview. I did one short interview with the district manager and was hired. I was a former ASL in the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tween Brands (New Albany, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

I think there were 3 interviews total -- first was a phone interview with HR, then the second was a phone interview with the hiring manager, and third was in-person with hiring manager and other leadership within the division. The culture was open, business casual (but I'd dress a little more formal with style for interview, they appreciate it), and very friendly. They're hard workers!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of an analysis I'd completed and the business impact at a prior job.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tween Brands (New Albany, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward and fair process. HR kept me appraised. At each step.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was fair.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tween Brands.

Interview

One phone interview and two in person. Typical HR questions in the phone and first in person interview. Most questions in the final in person interview was about past work experiences related to this position.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

The interview was a long process took roughly three months, went through lots of different levels of interviewing, I also had to complete a power point project for comp shopping and competitors make sure you research the company understand the brand customer and competitors also come with something extra as they are highly competitive and creative show that you are willing to go above and beyond

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time   1 Answer

Lead Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tween Brands (Valdosta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was recruited to while walking through the mall. A new store was opening and Justice was hiring for upper and middle management positions. Underwent an initial interview with the district manager, Michelle. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and I received notice of my hiring within 3 hours. During the interview, however, several inappropriate questions were asked, such as marital status and age.

Interview Questions

• "Our mission at Justice is to encourage our customers and make them feel good about themselves. How would you handle a situation if a customer wanted to purchase an outfit that was simply not flattering?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Simply an offer and an acceptance.

Rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tween Brands (Altoona, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview

Ecommerce Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tween Brands.

Interview

After two phone screens, I went in for an in person interview. The hiring manager cursed throughout my phone screen and also in person. The other people I met with had not even looked at my resume, one of them told me "I didn't know I had to do this until 30 minutes ago." I had to correct them constantly on my credentials because they weren't prepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you achieve buy in from others in the organization.   Answer Question