Tyson Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2018

2.4

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview was set up quickly but HR seemed very unorganized. The hiring manager seemed to hold a snarky tone and made my interest in the company vanish. They were doing lots of hiring and I didn't feel confident that they understood themselves why they had a hiring surge

Interview Questions

• Experience with our specific machines?   1 Answer

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR).

Interview

call, submit resume, schedule an interview and put your best foot forward. Standard procedure and questions. first about you and any questions you have about company, a tour, then a follow up to discuss salary, then drug test.

Interview Questions

• why do you wish to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview

Had to pass a mechanic aptitude test and plant tour if test was pass had to have someone I knew that worked there help get foot in the door to get Interview

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robards, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Robards, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled app online. Contacted by hr to come in for tour. Offered job after tour. Honestly there was no interview . or what I would even call an Interview. Sent straight to onsite medical for drug test/urine.

Automation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corydon, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Corydon, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with different members of Human Resources and my specific department, they described the facility and why my job requirements and duties would be. And was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment in the workplace?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zeeland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Zeeland, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple interview. They ask about you previous experience and questions relating to your job. They wanted to know what maintenance experience I had and how it could apply to the job I was applying to. You get a tour of the plant because a lot of people think its different than what it really is and they want to make sure its a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tyson Foods in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within 5 days I received a call from hr with a telephone screening (took about 15 minutes), the next day I was invited in for a group/panel (behavioral) interview (about 45 mins)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use your creative thinking skills to solve a problem or complete a task on the job.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview

Never got a interview ask my upper management and the response what i got was it has to go through corporate and they decided. Why? If they feel that you are a good candidate they will seen it to HR and then HR will choose from there if you are there good fit for the position.

Food Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on Jan. 12 2017 got a call on Feb. 15 to come in that Thursday at 8am. Thought she was going to interview me over phone but didn't. Came in but almost got lost but was early for once. Asked simple questions and showed me around the plant to see if I was still interested. Starting pay is 10.50 but their in the middle of a union agreement for 12/hr. Get paid weekly. Awesome sauce! I applied for 2nd shift which starts at 2pm and my orientation starts next week for 2 days also paid. And last but not least have questions to ask interviewer and have I.D. And SS card ready or any other documents saying your name. Got hired after interview and filled out paperwork. 🤓

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

3 step hiring process
    Phone Interview
    In Person
    Job Offer. The staff is very knowlagable so they want you to know your stuff. They weed out the bad candidates during the interview process. All in all I would rate the interview process as average. Although they did ask some pretty difficult technical questions. Questions that would be hard for any candidate coming straight out of college to answer correctly.