Tyson Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tyson Foods Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2018

2.4

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview

I applied online, went in for my interview. Very nice people. I think it would have been beneficial if I had spoken spanish, but can not confirm with certainty. I've heard great things about working for Tyson though and maybe I'll give it a shot again one day!

Grinder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview process was laid back and easy. Staff was very nice and welcoming . Before I interviewed , they took me on a tour to show me how everything worked. Cafeteria was clean and employees get discounted food for breakfast and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends if needed   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview

I started my interview at 9am and was there until about 1pm. I meet with 5 different people for 45 minutes each. Each interviewer was friendly and the questions were more behavioral type questions.

Cone Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Wilkesboro, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

they walk you through the plant and then if interested they interview you and set up orientation start date and asked if we wanted to do the medical portion that day or another day

Interview Questions

• what job was you most interested in   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tyson Foods in February 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me about the position after I applied online. I had three phone interviews with three people from upper management over a span of three weeks. My assigned recruiter was so nice and checked up on me throughout my phone interview process. I was invited to fly down for my in person interview. They invited me to stay 2.5 days to check out the area. The hiring manager and recruiter literally checked in to make sure everything was fine until I got to my interview. When I arrived a had a interview with the hiring manager and the person I will be reporting to since my manager wouldn't be on-site. Then we ended with a plant tour and lunch. After the interview the hiring manager told me I would hear back from the recruiter in the next couple of days. My interview process was the best I ever been through.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview was set up quickly but HR seemed very unorganized. The hiring manager seemed to hold a snarky tone and made my interest in the company vanish. They were doing lots of hiring and I didn't feel confident that they understood themselves why they had a hiring surge

Interview Questions

• Experience with our specific machines?   1 Answer

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR).

Interview

call, submit resume, schedule an interview and put your best foot forward. Standard procedure and questions. first about you and any questions you have about company, a tour, then a follow up to discuss salary, then drug test.

Interview Questions

• why do you wish to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview

Had to pass a mechanic aptitude test and plant tour if test was pass had to have someone I knew that worked there help get foot in the door to get Interview

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robards, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Robards, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled app online. Contacted by hr to come in for tour. Offered job after tour. Honestly there was no interview . or what I would even call an Interview. Sent straight to onsite medical for drug test/urine.

Automation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corydon, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Corydon, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with different members of Human Resources and my specific department, they described the facility and why my job requirements and duties would be. And was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment in the workplace?   Answer Question