U Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at U Mobile

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U Mobile.

Interview

The interview was for 45 minutes and it was telephonic. It was more of technical interview and telecom related questions which spoke about telecom billing systems and telecom charging and rating products.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U Mobile.

Interview

I interview for Executive position and get the interview in 2 weeks time. Interview with HR Exec and the Hiring Manager. The hiring manager ask for the current job and the responsible and why the reason for interview. The atmosphere was very relaxing but i just turn down the interview.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U Mobile (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and brief, straight to the point. Interview with department head and hr. Asked what is expected salary and describe the job scope. Hr do explain the benefit and company information .

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U Mobile in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager and human resource conducted the Telephone interview asking about historical employment experiences, current job scope and what I expected from the job I applied for and the reasons for leaving. Hiring manager was not detailed about the job scope nor the management support the department gets. In general I spoke most of the time and asking questions.

Senior Executive - Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U Mobile (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2016.

Interview

HR called to schedule for interview after i applied a week ago. Was a 1 to 1 interview by the Snr Manager. The atmosphere was relaxing and interactive with the interviewer asking several trick questions to test my ability to think on my feet. I hear no response after 2 weeks and did a courtesy check with the HR but also did not hear from the HR. A short and simple reply would not take much time but instead the U Mobile HR decided to ignore. Great email etiquette!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was an urgent order for the device but the stock inventory level is low?   1 Answer